Minute meanings in Urdu
Minute meanings in Urdu are خفیف, جزوی, ادنیٰ, دقیق, تذکرہ, چھوٹا, چھوٹی, معمولی, منٹ, پل, گھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہ, دقیقہ, لمحہ, نہایت چھوٹا, ذرا سال, خرد, یادداشت لکھنا, مہین, باریک Minute in Urdu. More meanings of minute, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Minute.
- (noun) : an indefinitely short time
- (noun) : distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- (noun) : a short note
- (noun) : a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- (noun) : a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- (noun) : a particular point in time
Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control.
More words related to the meanings of Minute
More words from Urdu related to Minute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Minute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Minute
What are the meanings of Minute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Minute in Urdu are چھوٹا - chhota, ادنیٰ - adna, خفیف - khafiif, معمولی - mamuuli, دقیقہ - daqiiqah, چھوٹی - choti, باریک - baariik, پل - pallu, خرد - khirad, دقیق - daqiiq, لمحہ - lamah, جزوی - juzwi, منٹ - Minute, تذکرہ - tazkirah, یادداشت لکھنا, مہین - Maheen and نہایت چھوٹا - nihaayat chhota. To understand how would you translate the word Minute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Minute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Minute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Minute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Minute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Minute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Minute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by minute?
Meanings of minute are چھوٹا - chhota, ادنیٰ - adna, خفیف - khafiif, معمولی - mamuuli, دقیقہ - daqiiqah, چھوٹی - choti, باریک - baariik, پل - pallu, خرد - khirad, دقیق - daqiiq, لمحہ - lamah, جزوی - juzwi, منٹ - Minute, تذکرہ - tazkirah, یادداشت لکھنا, مہین - Maheen and نہایت چھوٹا - nihaayat chhota
Whats the definition of minute?
Definition of the minute are
- an indefinitely short time
- distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- a short note
- a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- a particular point in time
What is the synonym of minute?
Synonym of word minute are micro, tiddley, picayune, nimble, mediocre, moment, mean, shorlaceous, smalms, fine
What are the idioms related to minute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word minute.
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Pin point
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Even a single hair has its own shadow
- Lovers remember all things
What are the quotes with word minute?
Here are the quotes with the word minute in them
- I've never been more in love with anyone nearly half my age than I am today. I'd get married in a minute if I weren't still married to somebody else. — Rod Stewart
- For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control. — Jack Henry Abbott
- The nice thing about anger is that, as an emotion, it's strong enough to unplug me from the comedian's mind for a minute and just be a frustrated member of the citizenry. — Seth Meyers