Ingredient meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ingredient.
- (noun) : an abstract part of something
- (noun) : food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- (noun) : a component of a mixture or compound
In fact, technology has been the story of human progress from as long back as we know. In 100 years people will look back on now and say, 'That was the Internet Age.' And computers will be seen as a mere ingredient to the Internet Age.
More words related to the meanings of Ingredient
More words from Urdu related to Ingredient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ingredient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ingredient
|Take ones turn||حصہ لینا|
|To skim the cream off||اچھا حصہ لینا|
What are the meanings of Ingredient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ingredient in Urdu are حصہ - hissah, جز - juz, عنصر - unsur and مصالحہ - masaalah. To understand how would you translate the word Ingredient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ingredient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ingredient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ingredient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ingredient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ingredient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ingredient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ingredient?
Meanings of ingredient are حصہ - hissah, جز - juz, عنصر - unsur and مصالحہ - masaalah
Whats the definition of ingredient?
Definition of the ingredient are
- an abstract part of something
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- a component of a mixture or compound
What is the synonym of ingredient?
Synonym of word ingredient are dividend, partitives, contingent, partakes, particle, zone, part, take, piece, share
What are the idioms related to ingredient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ingredient.
- He is not a mason who refuses a stone
- A good round sum
- Bear a hand
- Fag end
- Go halves
What are the quotes with word ingredient?
Here are the quotes with the word ingredient in them
- Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships. — Stephen Covey
- In fact, technology has been the story of human progress from as long back as we know. In 100 years people will look back on now and say, 'That was the Internet Age.' And computers will be seen as a mere ingredient to the Internet Age. — Reed Hastings
- To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction - and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by. — Stephen Baker
- Laziness is a secret ingredient that goes into failure. But it's only kept a secret from the person who fails. — Robert Half