Lot meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Lot.
- (noun) : an unofficial association of people or groups
- (noun) : any collection in its entirety
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (verb) : administer or bestow, as in small portions
- (noun) : anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- (noun) : a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- (noun) : (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham; God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare Lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
- (verb) : divide into lots, as of land, for example
Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet.
|He eats a lot||وہ ایک بڑی مقدار کھاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Lot
More words from Urdu related to Lot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تفريقمعقولعادلانہقتلہانقسامانعامحق پرسیخپرالبدھشقپورحق ملکیتچینی مورتکرمملانا,پیوند یا جوڑ لگاناصنفراست گفتاریاستحقاقمُتناسب جُزو یا حِصّہواجبیعروجمقسومتقسیم کرناہیپڑتابچے کی رال بہنابھتہاتفاقنصیبپرکالہقسمراست گوئیٹکسالیلگن کنڈلیحق خصوصیبھیدناپسند کرناتميزاچتسچاایک ٹکڑاشعبہبنجرتودہاگلناتقطیبتَقدِيرپارہکثرتمیعاد ...
Idioms with the word Lot in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lot
What are the meanings of Lot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lot in Urdu are حصہ - hissah, حق - haq, قسمت - qismat, تھوک - thok, طالع - taale and نصیب - nasiib. To understand how would you translate the word Lot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lot?
Meanings of lot are حصہ - hissah, حق - haq, قسمت - qismat, تھوک - thok, طالع - taale and نصیب - nasiib
Whats the definition of lot?
Definition of the lot are
- an unofficial association of people or groups
- any collection in its entirety
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- administer or bestow, as in small portions
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham; God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare Lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
- divide into lots, as of land, for example
What is the synonym of lot?
Synonym of word lot are deal, righto, fate, sputum, destiny, truth, division, spittle, fortune, segment
What are the idioms with the word lot?
Here are the idioms with the word lot in them.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- Under a lot of pressure
What are the idioms related to lot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lot.
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
- Earth is the best shelter
- Every man hath his own fate
- Flattery sit in the parlour while plain dealing is kicked out of doors
What are the quotes with word lot?
Here are the quotes with the word lot in them
- Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life. — Robert Byrne
- I'm not skinny for the wrong reasons. It's not because I'm bulimic or anorexic or doing drugs. Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I'm actually overweight. — Lindsay Lohan
- My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they're going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking. — Amy Winehouse
How to use lot in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use lot in a sentence.
- He eats a lot — وہ ایک بڑی مقدار کھاتا ہے