Dole meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dole.
- (noun) : money received from the state
- (noun) : a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
More words related to the meanings of Dole
More words from Urdu related to Dole
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dole meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قاشگھیراؤ کرنافصلپينرَلاناحسرت زدگیدکھاناپتیپرکالہتَرسکھڑا رہنابد سلوکیآر جار۱۹ سال کی عمر تک کاتنگیسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالنامریضدرد ہونادشمنیپسیجناکوٹزیستلڑائیمیدان جنگغور وپرداختجُدھ کرناسستیخراشغصہتہ نَشينپارہحصہقیامحق تلفی کرناقيام گاہآب و دانہقطعہکشٹناسازگاررسوخپیچ و تابچبھنحصہ رسدیمعاشصدمہحلقہنصیبداغسوداگھن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dole
What are the meanings of Dole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dole in Urdu are حصہ - hissah, درد - dard, الم - alam, گزارہ - guzaarah and رن - ran. To understand how would you translate the word Dole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dole?
Meanings of dole are حصہ - hissah, درد - dard, الم - alam, گزارہ - guzaarah and رن - ran
Whats the definition of dole?
Definition of the dole are
- money received from the state
- a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
What is the synonym of dole?
Synonym of word dole are deal, dreg, anguish, heartaches, segment, dolour, affliction, cramps, quota, compassion
What are the idioms related to dole?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dole.
- A shooting pain
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- Dependance is but a poor trade
- From hand to mouth
- Make both ends meet
What are the quotes with word dole?
Here are the quotes with the word dole in them
- As Bob Dole found out, you can't keep a positive image while being your party's mouthpiece in Congress. That's why no legislative leader since James Madison has ever been elected president. — Dick Morris
- It will be about which candidate, which of the two candidates remaining, is best suited to make a positive difference in the lives of North Carolina families, and I submit to each of you tonight that I am that candidate and Elizabeth Dole is not. — Erskine Bowles