Lies meanings in Urdu
Lies meanings in Urdu is جھوٹ Lies in Urdu. More meanings of lies, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Lies
More words from Urdu related to Lies
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lies meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساختشیخی مارناکھوکھلا پنکوٹریا کاریساختگیدروغ گوغلطدھوکا بازنمودجھُوٹاَسُدھتائیپاکھنڈنا راستیغلط بیانی کرنامَکّارینقلبندشڈینگیں مارناڈھونگپھوکآرام کرناتلبیسجھوٹائکاذببے وفائغیر مضروعہ زمینبَڑائی ظاہِر کَرناناوَلشائبہزمانہ سازیعدم صحتدروغ یا خلاف کہنانقلیاُفتادہاختراعکثافتچھلفضلہپڑنادروغ بیانیغلط بیانیبناوٹ سےجھوٹمکارسرائیتمنافقتکذبدغابازدھوکا ...
Idioms with the word Lies in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lies
What are the meanings of Lies in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lies in Urdu is جھوٹ - jhuut. To understand how would you translate the word Lies in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lies or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lies synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lies. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lies in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lies in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lies with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lies?
Meaning of lies is جھوٹ - jhuut
Whats the definition of lies?
Definition of the lies are
What is the synonym of lies?
Synonym of word lies are fiction, untruth, lieges, contamination, lie, fallow, inveracity, falsehoods, falness, feignedly
What are the idioms with the word lies?
Here are the idioms with the word lies in them.
- Formidable is that enemy that lies hid in a man's own breast
- In spending lies the advantage
- Jesting lies bring serious sorrows
- Much corn lies under the straw that's not seen
- Religion lies more in walk than in talk
What are the idioms related to lies?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lies.
- Nothing stands in need of lying but a lie
- One falsehood makes way for another
- One lie draws ten after it
- One lie makes many
- One lie makes ten others necessary
What are the quotes with word lies?
Here are the quotes with the word lies in them
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand. — John Ruskin
- It lies in human nature that where you experience your first laughs, you also remember the age kindly. — Vaclav Havel
- The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. — Albert Camus