Humbug meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Humbug.
- (noun) : pretentious or silly talk or writing
- (noun) : something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
- (verb) : trick or deceive
- (noun) : communication (written or spoken) intended to deceive
The balance between faith and reason is for the determination of each individual, and of the people as a whole, not of unauthorized government officials uttering impious humbug as they arbitrarily try to define that balance.
More words related to the meanings of Humbug
More words from Urdu related to Humbug
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humbug meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہانے سےچھوچھابہانہ کرناڈنڈی مارنامذاقاختراعزمانہ سازیبھینٹ چڑھاناریا کارچھل بٹاعیاریجعلکذبڈھگ لیناچاپلوسی کرنابے ایمان شخصکھوٹاہنسی کی راہ دھوکاپرفندممتھیاچرکافریبیداؤں گھاتحِيلَہکھدائ کرناشعبدہبھرشٹائیدھوکہادھرمیمنافقبہاناتلچھٹکوئی روپ دھارناعیاربدمعاشدھوکا بازیبے وقوف بنانافقرہ بازڈینگبِستَر پَر پَڑ جاناافتادہخولبہانہپولافعلپگڑی اتارناطرفہ تماشاخَيالیڈھونگ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Humbug
What are the meanings of Humbug in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humbug in Urdu are مکر - makkar, جھوٹ - jhuut, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, مکار - makkaar, ڈھونگ - dhong, مکر کرنا and کھوکھلا پن - khokhla pan. To understand how would you translate the word Humbug in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humbug or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humbug synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humbug. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humbug in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humbug in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humbug with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humbug?
Meanings of humbug are مکر - makkar, جھوٹ - jhuut, فریب دینا - fareyb deyna, مکار - makkaar, ڈھونگ - dhong, مکر کرنا and کھوکھلا پن - khokhla pan
Whats the definition of humbug?
Definition of the humbug are
- pretentious or silly talk or writing
- something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
- trick or deceive
- communication (written or spoken) intended to deceive
What is the synonym of humbug?
Synonym of word humbug are sham, untruth, defraud, knave, contamination, imposture, mendacity, cheat, impostor, pretention
What are the idioms related to humbug?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humbug.
- To play hide and seek
- Much religion but no goodness
- Nothing stands in need of lying but a lie
- One falsehood makes way for another
- One lie draws ten after it
What are the quotes with word humbug?
Here are the quotes with the word humbug in them
- Second to agriculture, humbug is the biggest industry of our age. — Alfred Nobel
- The balance between faith and reason is for the determination of each individual, and of the people as a whole, not of unauthorized government officials uttering impious humbug as they arbitrarily try to define that balance. — Conrad Black
- You don't have to call it God or Jesus. That's religious humbug to a lot of people, but you've gotta believe that nature and spiritual things surround us. That is what put us here! I thank the universe for that every day of my life. — Jack LaLanne