Fiction meanings in Urdu
Fiction meanings in Urdu are خرافت, کذب, ناوَل, اَفسانَہ, جھُوٹ, گھڑَت, تَخَيَّل زاد, خَيالی, تَصَوُّری, اختراع, ایجاد, بندش, افسانہ, جھوٹ, ساخت, بناوٹ Fiction in Urdu. More meanings of fiction, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fiction.
- (noun) : a deliberately false or improbable account
- (noun) : a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
In the 1970s and 1980s there was so little decent fiction for young people, but we're now in a golden age that shows no sign of fading. Philip Pullman, J. K. Rowling, Lemony Snicket are only three of the best known among a good number of equals.
More words related to the meanings of Fiction
More words from Urdu related to Fiction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fiction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سازشچوچلے بازیچَھلجنگ زرگریایجادمتلینا راستیحبثہچکنی چپڑیتَرتِيب بَندیقِصّہدردتَراشکارغلاظتزمانہ سازینقل کرنالوازمہفریبیکیفیتمعنیعدم اخلاصحددل میں بیٹھناڈھالنارکاوٹترتیب اجزاابداعرخچھلاسلوب بیانفطرتجتنپیکرڈولچوچلارُکاوٹدھجبرتاوٴجعل سازیمخلوق کرناشیخی مارناڈھونگبنددرستیبُنا ہُواصنعت کرنادَستورروایتلِپَٹنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fiction
What are the meanings of Fiction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fiction in Urdu are بندش - bandish, بناوٹ - banaawat, جھوٹ - jhuut, ایجاد - iijaad, ساخت - saakht, افسانہ - afsaanah, کذب - kizb, جھُوٹ and اختراع - ikhtiraa. To understand how would you translate the word Fiction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fiction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fiction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fiction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fiction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fiction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fiction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fiction?
Meanings of fiction are بندش - bandish, بناوٹ - banaawat, جھوٹ - jhuut, ایجاد - iijaad, ساخت - saakht, افسانہ - afsaanah, کذب - kizb, جھُوٹ and اختراع - ikhtiraa
Whats the definition of fiction?
Definition of the fiction are
- a deliberately false or improbable account
- a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
What is the synonym of fiction?
Synonym of word fiction are restriction, structure, inveracity, inventible, figment, romance, fallow, constructure, qualm, simulation
What are the idioms related to fiction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fiction.
- Invention breeds invention
- Facts are stubborn things
- The mind loves free space
- Nothing stands in need of lying but a lie
- One falsehood makes way for another
What are the quotes with word fiction?
Here are the quotes with the word fiction in them
- In the 1970s and 1980s there was so little decent fiction for young people, but we're now in a golden age that shows no sign of fading. Philip Pullman, J. K. Rowling, Lemony Snicket are only three of the best known among a good number of equals. — David Mitchell
- Science fiction is an amazing literature: plot elements that you would think would be completely worn out by now keep changing into surprising new forms. — Connie Willis
- And Shanghai is amazing. I'm a fan of science fiction so when you're there in the night with all the lights and all this modernity, it's like a set in a movie. — Berenice Marlohe
- I think that narrative, fiction filmmaking is the culmination of several art forms: theater, art history, architecture. Whereas doc filmmaking is more pure cinema, like cinema verite is film in its purest form. — George Hickenlooper