Plenty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Plenty.
- (adverb) : as much as necessary
- (noun) : a full supply
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
More words related to the meanings of Plenty
More words from Urdu related to Plenty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plenty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھرمارچڑھتاکثیرضخیمقد آورحالت اسم در صیغہٴ جمعثروتشہوت پرستزورجوشِيلابساکافیدمکتاخلقتزیادتیشدتموٹاافزائیوفور جَذباتبڑا حصہعیاشانہ اخراجاتحجمبہتیرافراخیدمکبا افراطپھیلاؤپریپربھکوسناختمڈھیرواضحاکثریتلبریزآنندیزرخیزیہِيجان زَدہمکتامارا مارلال یا سرخ کر دیناریل پیلجماؤفراغتفضلہبڑاریل پیل کرنادھن وانیکثیفزرخیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plenty
What are the meanings of Plenty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plenty in Urdu are بہتات - bohtaat, کثرت - kasrat, افراط - afraat, وافر - wufuur and فراواں - faraawaan. To understand how would you translate the word Plenty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plenty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plenty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plenty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plenty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plenty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plenty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plenty?
Meanings of plenty are بہتات - bohtaat, کثرت - kasrat, افراط - afraat, وافر - wufuur and فراواں - faraawaan
Whats the definition of plenty?
Definition of the plenty are
- as much as necessary
- a full supply
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of plenty?
Synonym of word plenty are multiplicity, frequentation, glut, numerosity, influx, profuse, frequentage, frequency, nimiety, infestation
What are the idioms related to plenty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plenty.
- Keep a good house
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
What are the quotes with word plenty?
Here are the quotes with the word plenty in them
- Rereading A.J. Liebling carries me happily back to an age when all good journalists knew they had plenty to be modest about, and were. — Russell Baker
- I have a full life: I have two amazing kids, I have great friends, great family. And right now, that's plenty for me to manage. A new relationship just seems like way too much work. — Sarah McLachlan
- I know plenty of actresses in their early thirties who look amazing, although there's that old saying: 'Ladies get older, men get more distinguished.' — Scott Porter
- We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains. — Roy Barnes