Much meanings in Urdu
Much meanings in Urdu are ادھکائی, بسیار, ادھک, بکثرت, زیادہ, بہتیرا, اکثر, بہت, زیادتی, ڈھیر, وافر, مکتا, کثیر, فراواں, افراط, اتنا, کثرت, بسا, بہتات, بشیشتائی Much in Urdu. More meanings of much, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Much.
- (adverb) : very
- (noun) : a great amount or extent
- (adverb) : (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- (adverb) : to a great degree or extent
- (adverb) : frequently or in great quantities
- (adverb) : to a very great degree or extent
- (adjective) : (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
|How much is this?||یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟|
More words related to the meanings of Much
More words from Urdu related to Much
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Much meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شایاںبڑھتاداد نہ فریادآگاہنافاضللسبھاری کرنابہناآنندینپٹاہمیتکئ بارثروتآفتتودہ,چتامُسَلسَلجوشمیجرتشدد برتاوٴغیر مہذبلبریزدولتکثیر زافاصلے پرآزادانہاژدہامزائدمسلسلبہت وقتبلوہ کرنارائجبہ اِفراطبہتاتغایت درجےافزائشگھال میل کرنااوپراس لیےسیر کرنابرکتکڑاڑابے محلبےترتیبیسیلقید خانہغایتامیرانہفضول خرچی کرناانبارگوناگوئی ...
Idioms with the word Much in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Much
What are the meanings of Much in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Much in Urdu are بہت - bahot, بہتات - bohtaat, ڈھیر - dheyr, زیادہ - zeyaadah, افراط - afraat, زیادتی - zeyaadti, اکثر - aksar, وافر - wufuur, کثرت - kasrat, اتنا - itna, کثیر - kasiir, بسا - Basa, فراواں - faraawaan, ادھکائی - Adhkaai, بہتیرا - Behteera, بسیار - Basyaar, ادھک - Adhak and بکثرت - bah kasrat. To understand how would you translate the word Much in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Much or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Much synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Much. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Much in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Much in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Much with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by much?
Meanings of much are بہت - bahot, بہتات - bohtaat, ڈھیر - dheyr, زیادہ - zeyaadah, افراط - afraat, زیادتی - zeyaadti, اکثر - aksar, وافر - wufuur, کثرت - kasrat, اتنا - itna, کثیر - kasiir, بسا - Basa, فراواں - faraawaan, ادھکائی - Adhkaai, بہتیرا - Behteera, بسیار - Basyaar, ادھک - Adhak and بکثرت - bah kasrat
Whats the definition of much?
Definition of the much are
- a great amount or extent
- (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- to a great degree or extent
- frequently or in great quantities
- to a very great degree or extent
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
What is the synonym of much?
Synonym of word much are most, affluence, jumble, overkind, glut, overgreat, mostly, numerous, plurality, aggravation
What are the idioms with the word much?
Here are the idioms with the word much in them.
- A little labour much health
- Ask much to get little
- Birth is much breeding is more
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
What are the idioms related to much?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word much.
- Gluttony kills more than the sword
- A good few
- It is hard to carry a full cup
- Keep a good house
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
What are the quotes with word much?
Here are the quotes with the word much in them
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin
- The real sadness of fifty is not that you change so much but that you change so little. — Max Lerner
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi
How to use much in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use much in a sentence.
- How much is this? — یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟