Mankind meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mankind.
- (noun) : all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
More words from Urdu related to Mankind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mankind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سلیمنوع انسانآدمی رکھناملنساریقابل موتجننرم خوشوہرفانیباشندےمہربانموم دلرحمدلیلوگوں کو تعینات کرناخوش مزاجیفانی مخلوقانسانیانسانیتمَردمروتجان لیواعوام الناسشفیقکریم النفسنیک کامحیوان ناطقخلقتبشریرحم دلآدمیتبَشَراخلاقمرنے کوقوماِنسان صِفتشخصکسلوگ باگآدم زادنرم دلفطرت انسانآدمی بھرناالتفاتمرنے جوگفطریرحمدِلبھرتی کرنامرنے والااشخاصحلیم ...
Idioms with the word Mankind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mankind
What are the meanings of Mankind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mankind in Urdu are آدم زاد - aadam zaad, انسان - insaan, بشر - bashr and خلق - khalq. To understand how would you translate the word Mankind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mankind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mankind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mankind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mankind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mankind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mankind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mankind?
Meanings of mankind are آدم زاد - aadam zaad, انسان - insaan, بشر - bashr and خلق - khalq
Whats the definition of mankind?
Definition of the mankind are
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
What is the synonym of mankind?
Synonym of word mankind are human, man, human being, tenmortalhours, mortal, humane, mortals, humanity, humaner, folk
What are the idioms with the word mankind?
Here are the idioms with the word mankind in them.
- All mankind is beholden to him that is kind to the good
- Old age brings this one voice to mankind that we are all more eager after acquiring property than we should be
What are the idioms related to mankind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mankind.
- What all men say is always true
- What all men say is always truth
- What every one says must be true
- Man is daily in danger from man
- The hours are made for man and not man for the hours
What are the quotes with word mankind?
Here are the quotes with the word mankind in them
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. It is unselfish therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it. — Mary Baker Eddy
- Wisdom alone is true ambition's aim, wisdom is the source of virtue and of fame obtained with labour, for mankind employed, and then, when most you share it, best enjoyed. — Alfred North Whitehead
- Being in an area of the planet where scientists believe mankind started is quite amazing. — Jan de Bont