Mental meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mental.
- (adjective) : of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- (adjective satellite) : affected by a disorder of the mind
- (adjective) : involving the mind or an intellectual process
- (adjective) : of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- (adjective) : of or relating to the mind
More words related to the meanings of Mental
More words from Urdu related to Mental
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mental meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نَظریبناوٹیشائقخفقانیتصورنصب العینفرضیخبطیقیاسیمعقولتصوریعقلیآدرشذاتیذکیلہریاندرونیشکلظنیغیر عملی خیالات والاوہمیتخمینیپاکباطنیعینیدَرونیدانش ورخیالی پلاؤ پکانے والاسوچخیال پرستتصور پرستسستنفسیدینینظریہعینیت کانَفسیہوا پیکرروشن خیالعجیب رنگ دیناخیالاستدلالالبیلاوسواسیبھڑک دارروحیکاملموہومبادل ساغیر مادی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mental
What are the meanings of Mental in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mental in Urdu are خیالی - khayaali, دماغی - dimaaghi, ذہنی - zehni and عقلی - aqli. To understand how would you translate the word Mental in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mental or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mental synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mental. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mental in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mental in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mental with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mental?
Meanings of mental are خیالی - khayaali, دماغی - dimaaghi, ذہنی - zehni and عقلی - aqli
Whats the definition of mental?
Definition of the mental are
- of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- affected by a disorder of the mind
- involving the mind or an intellectual process
- of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- of or relating to the mind
What is the synonym of mental?
Synonym of word mental are visional, fancier, cerebellous, idealistic, noetic, imaginer, dreamer, brainsickly, ideal, intellectual
What are the idioms related to mental?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mental.
- Pain of mind is worse than pain of body
- Second childhood
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
What are the quotes with word mental?
Here are the quotes with the word mental in them
- What makes old age hard to bear is not the failing of one's faculties, mental and physical, but the burden of one's memories. — W.Somerset Maugham
- Old age is a special problem for me because I've never been able to shed the mental image I have of myself - a lad of about 19. — E. B. White
- I think it's your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that's a waste of a lovely life. 'Oh... I'm 30, oh, I'm 40, oh, 50.' Make the most of it. — Betty White
- It's not the normal way to look at things but I experienced death at a really young age and because of that it's been part of my mental landscape that death is really very possible. — Cate Blanchett