Intellectual meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Intellectual.
- (adjective satellite) : of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- (adjective) : involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct
- (noun) : a person who uses the mind creatively
- (adjective) : appealing to or using the intellect
The intellectual force of the West is still dominant, but other cultures are getting stronger. I expect that we will develop a new way of thinking in architecture and urban planning, and that less will be based on our models.
More words related to the meanings of Intellectual
More words from Urdu related to Intellectual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intellectual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Intellectual
What are the meanings of Intellectual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intellectual in Urdu are ذہین - zehiin, ذہنی - zehni, ذکی - zaki and روشن خیال - roshan khayaal. To understand how would you translate the word Intellectual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intellectual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intellectual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intellectual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intellectual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intellectual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intellectual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intellectual?
Meanings of intellectual are ذہین - zehiin, ذہنی - zehni, ذکی - zaki and روشن خیال - roshan khayaal
Whats the definition of intellectual?
Definition of the intellectual are
- of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct
- a person who uses the mind creatively
- appealing to or using the intellect
What is the synonym of intellectual?
Synonym of word intellectual are hard headed, noetic, gifted, mental, genius, highbrow, witty, canny, subjective, talented
What are the idioms related to intellectual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intellectual.
- Great wits have short memories
- Psychological moment
- Rack one brains
- Rack ones brains
- Light of nature
What are the quotes with word intellectual?
Here are the quotes with the word intellectual in them
- The intellectual force of the West is still dominant, but other cultures are getting stronger. I expect that we will develop a new way of thinking in architecture and urban planning, and that less will be based on our models. — Rem Koolhaas
- The intellectual architecture means focusing on doing great work instead of focusing on agency politics. — Jay Chiat
- All in the Family was intellectual it was art. — Carroll O'Connor
- You are welcome to your intellectual pastimes and books and art and newspapers welcome, too, to your bars and your whisky that only makes me ill. Here am I in the forest, quite content. — Knut Hamsun