Ideal meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ideal.
- (noun) : the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- (adjective satellite) : conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- (adjective) : of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- (adjective satellite) : constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
More words related to the meanings of Ideal
More words from Urdu related to Ideal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ideal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلیتہذریبمثالیمثالی قاعدہخاصحاویحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصواہمینِرالا پن پیدا کرنااخلاقی خصوصیتاِنتَہا کو پَہُنچنادرجہاندازہ کرناعلامتیپرتحکم پسندعینیت پسندساریمظہربے کسرنقادخارجیبلا عیبمطب عمومیجھنڈاشوقینکرداردرستپنڈتخُوب چَمکايا ہُوامکمل طور پرخیالیمسطح کرنامقیاسسبمبلغرسیدہجانچ کا معیارمعیاریتبے اصلعمودیٹھیکلائقیقینیہوشیارانوکھا بنانااچھی یا بُریتربیت یافتہبرابر کرنامانپنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ideal
What are the meanings of Ideal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ideal in Urdu are معیار - meyaar, خیالی - khayaali, تصوری - tasawwuri, کامل - kaamil, مثالی - misaali, آدرش - Aadarsh and نصب العین - nasb ul aen. To understand how would you translate the word Ideal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ideal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ideal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ideal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ideal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ideal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ideal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ideal?
Meanings of ideal are معیار - meyaar, خیالی - khayaali, تصوری - tasawwuri, کامل - kaamil, مثالی - misaali, آدرش - Aadarsh and نصب العین - nasb ul aen
Whats the definition of ideal?
Definition of the ideal are
- the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
What is the synonym of ideal?
Synonym of word ideal are normal, fictive, idealist, complete, fantasying, idealized, perfectional, norm, fantastical, idoneous
What are the idioms related to ideal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ideal.
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
- Philosopher stone
What are the quotes with word ideal?
Here are the quotes with the word ideal in them
- Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. — Jennifer Aniston
- Our ideal is to make her ever stronger and better and finer, because in that way alone, as we believe, can she be of the greatest service to the world's peace and to the welfare of mankind. — Henry Cabot Lodge
- Art is not a study of positive reality, it is the seeking for ideal truth. — John Ruskin
- Art ought never to be considered except in its relations with its ideal beauty. — Alfred de Vigny