Unrealistic meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unrealistic.
- (adjective) : not realistic
I think that we could be more careful about what we're saying to young women in terms of their expectations. It's unrealistic to expect people to always be in designer clothes. Girls growing up deserve more freedom in how they look and how they feel about how they look.
I just think it would be unrealistic to suggest we're going to eliminate every last domestic insurgent in Afghanistan. Certainly, the history of the country would indicate that's not a very realistic objective, and I think we have to have realistic objectives.
More words related to the meanings of Unrealistic
More words from Urdu related to Unrealistic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unrealistic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روحانیذہنیبے ثبوتبناوٹیسپنا دیکھنے والانِرالا پن پیدا کرنامثالیعقل سلیم سے عاریخبطیبھڑک داربھوت کا سامحالعجیبدماغیشوقینانوکھا بناناتصوریت کاناقابل عملغیر عملی خیالات والاخیالیواہمیمعیاران ہونیوہیممن گھڑتشائقتصوریبے اصلغیر اغلبتصور پرستقیاسیلہرینصب العینانہونیسَٹّے بازانہتخمینیپاکفرضیجِس کی سچ ہونے کی توقع نہ ہوالبیلاوہمیخیالی پلاؤ پکانے والاآدرشغیر عملیبادل ساناقابل تصوردینیاسادھظنیسرابی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unrealistic
What are the meanings of Unrealistic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unrealistic in Urdu are خیالی - khayaali and ناممکن - naa mumkin. To understand how would you translate the word Unrealistic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unrealistic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unrealistic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unrealistic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unrealistic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unrealistic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unrealistic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unrealistic?
Meanings of unrealistic are خیالی - khayaali and ناممکن - naa mumkin
Whats the definition of unrealistic?
Definition of the unrealistic are
- not realistic
What is the synonym of unrealistic?
Synonym of word unrealistic are speculative, utopian, impossibly, quixotic, unreal, unimaginable, phantasmal, notional, improbable, opiniative
What are the idioms related to unrealistic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unrealistic.
- To believe a business impossible is the way to make it so
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
- Philosopher stone
What are the quotes with word unrealistic?
Here are the quotes with the word unrealistic in them
- I think that we could be more careful about what we're saying to young women in terms of their expectations. It's unrealistic to expect people to always be in designer clothes. Girls growing up deserve more freedom in how they look and how they feel about how they look. — Emily Procter
- I just think it would be unrealistic to suggest we're going to eliminate every last domestic insurgent in Afghanistan. Certainly, the history of the country would indicate that's not a very realistic objective, and I think we have to have realistic objectives. — Stephen Harper
- I get so frustrated when people tell me it's unrealistic to create an eight-month emergency savings fund, or have money saved for a home down payment, or pay off their $5,000 credit card balance. — Suze Orman
- Under the leadership of this President, the state of the union is not strong. We are being pulled apart rather than pulling together. Our democracy is suffering from the choices being made, and yet we are offered the same tired excuses and unrealistic analyses. — Jose Serrano