Fictional meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fictional.
- (adjective satellite) : formed or conceived by the imagination
- (adjective) : related to or involving literary fiction
I was totally absorbed in the real world, the politics, the history, the news, and I just couldn't find my way into the fictional world... When I finally could return to writing the novel, it was in fits and starts.
More words related to the meanings of Fictional
More words from Urdu related to Fictional
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fictional meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خبطیبناوٹیتخمینیداستانیپاکفریب کارقیاسیعدممَصنُوعیلہریآدرشظنیغیر عملی خیالات والامشہورناممکنمن گھڑتدینیبے اصلوہمیہیچخُود ايجادخیالی پلاؤ پکانے والاعینیوہیمتصور پرستناقابِلِ اعتبارخفقانیمعروفروحیذہنیخیالیسستعدم وجودجھوٹاعجیب رنگ دیناعینیت کاسَٹّے بازانہالبیلاگھڑا ہُواوسواسیکاملپر از افسانہمُنفَرِدبادل سافرضینظریقصہ آمیزتصوریفریب دہغیر حقیقی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fictional
What are the meanings of Fictional in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fictional in Urdu are خیالی - khayaali, غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi and افسانوی - afsaanwi. To understand how would you translate the word Fictional in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fictional or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fictional synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fictional. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fictional in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fictional in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fictional with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fictional?
Meanings of fictional are خیالی - khayaali, غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi and افسانوی - afsaanwi
Whats the definition of fictional?
Definition of the fictional are
- formed or conceived by the imagination
- related to or involving literary fiction
What is the synonym of fictional?
Synonym of word fictional are viewy, fabulous, fantastic, surrealist, vaporous, bizarre, fanciful, fictionalize, utopian, figary
What are the idioms related to fictional?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fictional.
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
- Philosopher stone
What are the quotes with word fictional?
Here are the quotes with the word fictional in them
- Well, the thing about great fictional characters from literature, and the reason that they're constantly turned into characters in movies, is that they completely speak to what makes people human. — Keira Knightley
- I was totally absorbed in the real world, the politics, the history, the news, and I just couldn't find my way into the fictional world... When I finally could return to writing the novel, it was in fits and starts. — David Guterson
- We are talking about someone who has lived. It must be honored in every respect. The fictional can take any kind of channel - according to the actor's marriage to the character. — Kate Mulgrew
- To achieve lasting literature, fictional or factual, a writer needs perceptive vision, absorptive capacity, and creative strength. — Lawrence Clark Powell