Ministry meanings in Urdu
Ministry meanings in Urdu are اوزارت, اعانت کا فعل, خِدمَت, وزارت, خدمت کارفرمائی, اِمداد, حکومت, کابینہ, امداد, اعانت Ministry in Urdu. More meanings of ministry, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ministry.
- (noun) : building where the business of a government ministry is transacted
- (noun) : religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- (noun) : the work of a minister of religion
- (noun) : a government department under the direction of a minister of state
More words related to the meanings of Ministry
More words from Urdu related to Ministry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ministry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خِدمت گُزاریحصہ رسدقدرتراج ادھیکارطاقتسرداریدولتقانونہمدرد بنناحکومت کرناکابینہیاوریعمل داریبچاناتَسہِيلکیفیتمعلمیسہائتاسہارااطاعت شعاریچٹھامجالریاستتابصاحبیدستوراِمدادیالماریمجتہدملککاوٴنٹیآڑے آنااِمدادشکلخدمتمدد گاریمعاونتنظامتعلاقہانتظامسلطنتاقتدارفوقیتکلیہمُعاونبِہریدابحال و قالفرماں روائیفریاد رسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ministry
What are the meanings of Ministry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ministry in Urdu are امداد - imdaad, حکومت - hukuumat, اعانت - eaanat, کابینہ - kaabiinah and اِمداد. To understand how would you translate the word Ministry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ministry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ministry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ministry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ministry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ministry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ministry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ministry?
Meanings of ministry are امداد - imdaad, حکومت - hukuumat, اعانت - eaanat, کابینہ - kaabiinah and اِمداد
Whats the definition of ministry?
Definition of the ministry are
- building where the business of a government ministry is transacted
- religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- the work of a minister of religion
- a government department under the direction of a minister of state
What is the synonym of ministry?
Synonym of word ministry are aid, governance, supputation, dominion, authority, supportment, administration, supportance, mastership, subsurvience
What are the idioms related to ministry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ministry.
- Official family
- Better reign in hell than serve in paradise
- Chance contrives better than we ourselves
- Gold and power the chief causes of wars
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
What are the quotes with word ministry?
Here are the quotes with the word ministry in them
- With my ministry of light, part of what I do is work on the California Alliance For Arts Education. — Sally Kirkland
- Our ministry is supported entirely by faith, through the missions gifts of readers who receive my messages every three weeks. We seldom mention money, and we never burden supporters. — David Wilkerson
- God flourished my ministry and my career of creative thinking, communicating and writing back 50 years. — Robert H. Schuller
- God gives me the children's ministry heart and patience. This is what He wants. It's awesome. I don't know where He's gonna take it - but God is building this thing. — Willie Aames