Governance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Governance.
- (noun) : the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- (noun) : the act of governing; exercising authority
Inspiring scenes of people taking the future of their countries into their own hands will ignite greater demands for good governance and political reform elsewhere in the world, including in Asia and in Africa.
America somehow thinks that leadership relates to governance, and it certainly does. But society is much bigger than governance, and some of the truly great leadership of our society is outside the governance arena.
More words related to the meanings of Governance
More words from Urdu related to Governance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Governance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضمنصاحبیطورنقش کرناقَلیل عنَاصَرارشاداوزارتجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلمجالارتھبگاڑنازوردخل اندازی کرناٹکرتباہ کرنااطوارصفطاقتخوش انتظامیایمابیان کرناعلامترفعسمتامدادمس کرناانتظامیہحکومتجفاتدبیرچھاپاختیار شاہیاجاڑناچالچٹھیمہی پتکلیہرفاقترقم کرناتابحداشارہبندشفوقیتہئیتعلامت کرناسراغ لگاناپتہظلمحرکت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Governance
What are the meanings of Governance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Governance in Urdu are اثر - asar, دباؤ - dabaa o, انتظام - intezaam, حکومت - hukuumat and حکمرانی - hukmraani. To understand how would you translate the word Governance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Governance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Governance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Governance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Governance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Governance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Governance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by governance?
Meanings of governance are اثر - asar, دباؤ - dabaa o, انتظام - intezaam, حکومت - hukuumat and حکمرانی - hukmraani
Whats the definition of governance?
Definition of the governance are
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- the act of governing; exercising authority
What is the synonym of governance?
Synonym of word governance are effuses, debarrass, manageability, regime, bressumer, obdured, effectivity, stressor, outbribe, stibine
What are the idioms related to governance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word governance.
- Petticoat government
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- To rule the roost
- All things are soon prepared in a well ordered house
- All things are soon prepared in a wellordered house
What are the quotes with word governance?
Here are the quotes with the word governance in them
- Until we totally change the way we elect our leaders, until we remove private money from public campaigns, lying will be the de facto method of governance in this country. — Peter Schuyler
- Inspiring scenes of people taking the future of their countries into their own hands will ignite greater demands for good governance and political reform elsewhere in the world, including in Asia and in Africa. — William Hague
- America somehow thinks that leadership relates to governance, and it certainly does. But society is much bigger than governance, and some of the truly great leadership of our society is outside the governance arena. — Jim Leach
- Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don't have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women. — Claire McCaskill