News meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word News.
- (noun) : information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- (noun) : the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
- (noun) : information about recent and important events
- (noun) : informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- (noun) : a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
You get moments all the time that kind of make you pinch yourself, some of them make you quite emotional. Winning a BRIT was a big moment because we were just so excited to be at the awards in the first place. Selling out Madison Square Garden was pretty amazing too. Then we woke to the news that our UK tour was sold out. It was crazy.
More words related to the meanings of News
More words from Urdu related to News
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word News meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیمردکھاناہدایتپتیارامشکلدلیل دیناگپ لگاناایلچی گریکہہ رہا ہےباتحکمعرفانفسانہفکررسالتہوشیاریدیکھ بھال کرناتشبیبکَلمَہاعترافجانناحالفخراستفسارحیثیتخرد مندیعلماساسی یا مادی حِصّہآگاہیبیان کرنامتبرکگفتارمشنخبرداریربط ضبطمشورہنشچئےمسلہبیانلگائ بجھائ کرناسفارت خانہضرب المثلقولتنبیہسوجھ بوجھمکالمہحوالہخیال رکھناسلسلہ جنبانیکَہی گَئی بات ...
Idioms with the word News in it
Idioms related to the meaning of News
What are the meanings of News in Urdu?
Meanings of the word News in Urdu are خبر - khabar, بات - baat, پیغام - paeghaam, خبریں - khabreyn, اطلاع - ittelaa and سندیسا - Sandesa. To understand how would you translate the word News in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to News or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered News synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word News. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use News in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say News in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of News with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by news?
Meanings of news are خبر - khabar, بات - baat, پیغام - paeghaam, خبریں - khabreyn, اطلاع - ittelaa and سندیسا - Sandesa
Whats the definition of news?
Definition of the news are
- information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
- information about recent and important events
- informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
What is the synonym of news?
Synonym of word news are report, question, message, notice, proposal, advice, problem, missive, knowledge, point
What are the idioms with the word news?
Here are the idioms with the word news in them.
- Bad news travels fast
- Good news may be told at any time
- Ill news are always over true
- Ill news comes at a pace
- Ill news travels apace
What are the idioms related to news?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word news.
- Yellow press
- Let one know
- Lightening strike
- A dry cough is the trumpeter of death
- A sleeveless er rand
What are the quotes with word news?
Here are the quotes with the word news in them
- Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age. — Colin Powell
- It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper. — Jerry Seinfeld
- You get moments all the time that kind of make you pinch yourself, some of them make you quite emotional. Winning a BRIT was a big moment because we were just so excited to be at the awards in the first place. Selling out Madison Square Garden was pretty amazing too. Then we woke to the news that our UK tour was sold out. It was crazy. — Harry Styles
- Don't count out other amazing programming like Frontline. You will still find more hours of in-depth news programming, investigative journalism and analysis on PBS than on any other outlet. — Gwen Ifill