Undertaking meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Undertaking.
- (noun) : any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- (noun) : the trade of a funeral director
Leaders at the highest levels of our government are undertaking a deliberate and systematic effort to redefine our government, our economy and our country.
Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization.
When undertaking marriage, everyone must be the judge of his own thoughts, and take counsel from himself.
More words related to the meanings of Undertaking
More words from Urdu related to Undertaking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Undertaking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عزمحفاظتبندعمل میں لانالتملازم رکھنے کا فعلکام دیناحرصکشٹکاریگریکفالتقدرحسرتلین دینرہن کرناتحفظ کرنابدگوٹا کناریگاڑیمقابلے میں لانامول ٹھہراناحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدآگکار کنکرتببیقرار ہوناسرفہکارجوئیسلامتیطرحاِرادی عمَلدست کاریخدمتمیلان ہوناآسکَڑاسفارتتصدیق کرنانوکدار ہتھیار سے کوچناحاصلدھندامطلبتکمیلبد کارزچگیتقابلپٹہ داریورکجان فشانیقصد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Undertaking
What are the meanings of Undertaking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Undertaking in Urdu are کام - kaam, ضمانت - zamaanat, مہم - muhim and کار - kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Undertaking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Undertaking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Undertaking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Undertaking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Undertaking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Undertaking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Undertaking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by undertaking?
Meanings of undertaking are کام - kaam, ضمانت - zamaanat, مہم - muhim and کار - kaar
Whats the definition of undertaking?
Definition of the undertaking are
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- the trade of a funeral director
What is the synonym of undertaking?
Synonym of word undertaking are tend, bailieship, purport, enterprise, mission, ploy, bailment, occupation, achievement, employment
What are the idioms related to undertaking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word undertaking.
- Your surety wants a surety
- A good paymaster needs no security
- An honest man's word is as good his bond
- Be surety and danger is at hand
- Go bail
What are the quotes with word undertaking?
Here are the quotes with the word undertaking in them
- Leaders at the highest levels of our government are undertaking a deliberate and systematic effort to redefine our government, our economy and our country. — Marco Rubio
- Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization. — Frederick Reines
- When undertaking marriage, everyone must be the judge of his own thoughts, and take counsel from himself. — Francois Rabelais
- I realise that in this undertaking I place myself in a certain opposition to views widely held concerning the mathematical infinite and to opinions frequently defended on the nature of numbers. — Georg Cantor