Use meanings in Urdu
Use meanings in Urdu are کام میں لانا, فائدہ اٹھانا, فائدہ, خرچ کرنا, استعمال, کار, کام, عادت ڈالنا, استعمال کرنا Use in Urdu. More meanings of use, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Use.
- (verb) : avail oneself to
- (noun) : (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- (noun) : the act of using
- (noun) : (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- (noun) : what something is used for
- (noun) : exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- (verb) : take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- (noun) : a particular service
- (verb) : seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- (verb) : put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- (verb) : use up, consume fully
- (noun) : (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
- (verb) : habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense)
|Inside the house||مکان کے اندر|
|The old red house||پرانا لال گھر|
|They refuse to talk||وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Use
More words from Urdu related to Use
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Use meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اترناکارشکلخرچ میں لاناقدرناس یا ویران کرناکشیدہ کاریجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلکپڑا بنناپالنا پوسناتصرففرض منصبیمان لیناخود غرضیبکٹپدارتھآنکناکار گزاریغنڈارفاہمشقتدکانپھلبرتری دِلانے والی حالتکمال آرزو کرناحوصلہڈھراضائع کرنانفع اٹھاناآشاسکہ رائج الوقتمنافع کرنااسرافتشنگیکھیلناصنعتضائع ھو جاناکام دھندے سے لگاناوقعتکاريگَر کا فَن يا مُہارَتخوگر کرنالیپ وغیرہشےکام میں لاناعرضفاسقجگہ دیناوضع حملجَفا کَشدخل ...
Idioms with the word Use in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Use
What are the meanings of Use in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Use in Urdu are کام - kaam, استعمال کرنا - istemaal karna, خرچ کرنا - kharch karna, فائدہ - faa edah, عادت ڈالنا - aadat daalna, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, استعمال - istemaal, کار - kaar and کام میں لانا - kaam meyn laana. To understand how would you translate the word Use in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Use or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Use synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Use. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Use in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Use in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Use with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by use?
Meanings of use are کام - kaam, استعمال کرنا - istemaal karna, خرچ کرنا - kharch karna, فائدہ - faa edah, عادت ڈالنا - aadat daalna, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, استعمال - istemaal, کار - kaar and کام میں لانا - kaam meyn laana
Whats the definition of use?
Definition of the use are
- avail oneself to
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- the act of using
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- what something is used for
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- a particular service
- seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- use up, consume fully
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
- habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense)
What is the synonym of use?
Synonym of word use are embroidery, empuse, disburse, beneficiation, com, habituating, benefit, utilization, utilizing, utilizes
What are the idioms with the word use?
Here are the idioms with the word use in them.
- For what purpose is fortune given me if it is not granted me to use it
- Have no use for
- He has wealth who knows how to use it
- He will be a slave for ever because he does not know how to use small means
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
What are the idioms related to use?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word use.
- Fish in troubled waters
- Improve the occasion
- Make much of
- Make the best of
- Take occasion
What are the quotes with word use?
Here are the quotes with the word use in them
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time. — Bernard Baruch
- By all means use some time to be alone. — Edward Young
- We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. — Patrick Henry
- Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses. Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell, and know that by practice alone you can become expert. — William Osler
How to use use in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use use in a sentence.
- Inside the house — مکان کے اندر
- The old red house — پرانا لال گھر
- They refuse to talk — وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں