Profession meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Profession.
- (noun) : an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences)
- (noun) : affirmation of acceptance of some religion or faith
- (noun) : an open avowal (true or false) of some belief or opinion
Football is my profession now. I'm getting married in August... It's a new experience for me as someone just getting out of college. I still have the same attitude about football I always had. I play hard. I enjoy practice. I'd rather be throwing in passing drills than sitting around and watching TV.
More words from Urdu related to Profession
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Profession meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زناکریابناوٹفنساخت گری کرنادھنداکِسی فَنروزگار کار منصبیذلیلدکھاواکپڑے کی بناوٹپالاقبضہٴ اراضیسرفہچالذمہ داریکار خدمتبدکاربناناکسبپیغامخرید و فروختسوداملازمتمرتبہبد کارکھیلنامصنوعاتتجارتی ادارہلیاقتدھوکا دینے کے لیے چالاکیحاصلنوکدار ہتھیار سے کوچنامفسدفعلبنتہنربھیجفائدہسودا گریحَرفہتصرفمہمکاجچھنالاداکاری کرناکپڑا بننافرم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Profession
What are the meanings of Profession in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Profession in Urdu are کار - kaar, کسب - kasab and پیشہ - peyshah. To understand how would you translate the word Profession in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Profession or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Profession synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Profession. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Profession in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Profession in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Profession with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by profession?
Meanings of profession are کار - kaar, کسب - kasab and پیشہ - peyshah
Whats the definition of profession?
Definition of the profession are
- an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences)
- affirmation of acceptance of some religion or faith
- an open avowal (true or false) of some belief or opinion
What is the synonym of profession?
Synonym of word profession are work, trade, utility, skill, use, art, undertaking, calling, mission, proos
What are the idioms related to profession?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word profession.
- Life is short and the art is long
- Lip service
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- Virtue and a trade are the best inheritance for children
- A vast extent of marsh
What are the quotes with word profession?
Here are the quotes with the word profession in them
- Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance. — Thomas Moore
- The architecture profession has lost a lot of its integrity, especially in the USA. The general architect here has no scruples, no ambitions. — Helmut Jahn
- Football is my profession now. I'm getting married in August... It's a new experience for me as someone just getting out of college. I still have the same attitude about football I always had. I play hard. I enjoy practice. I'd rather be throwing in passing drills than sitting around and watching TV. — Doug Flutie
- Do not try to push your way through to the front ranks of your profession do not run after distinctions and rewards but do your utmost to find an entry into the world of beauty. — Sydney Smith