Mute meanings in Urdu
Mute meanings in Urdu are گونگا آدمی, صم بکم, ساکت و صامت, مون, پیکھال کرنا, بیٹ کرنا, مونی, ساکت, ہگنا, چپ چاپ, خاموش Mute in Urdu. More meanings of mute, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mute.
- (adjective satellite) : unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- (noun) : a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- (noun) : a deaf person who is unable to speak
- (adjective satellite) : expressed without speech
So, poetry becomes a means for useful dialogue between people who are not only unknown, but mute to each other. It produces a dialogue among people that guards all of us against manipulation by our so-called leaders.
More words related to the meanings of Mute
More words from Urdu related to Mute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر مُتحَرکتھرکاظمچُپامن پسندتھموپُرسَکونہگناچپبے غرضبے حرکتتنہاراز ميںمُطمنچُپ چاپضمناًساکتپتھرخاموشی سےچپ ہوناخاموشبے خَللچوری چوریخاموش کرنالاتعلقبےجنبشخاموشیپوشيدَہ طَور پَرمُرکّبمقیممُطمئنہمیشہ کے لئے خاموشبے حرفزبان بے زبانی سےغَیر مُتحرکقرارقائل کرناچوی سےزبان بندی کرنامرتبنچلاگم سماندر ہی اندرجڑا ہواقائمچوہے جیساگم صم آدمیسنسانساکَتآہستہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mute
What are the meanings of Mute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mute in Urdu are چپ چاپ - chup chaap, خاموش - khaamosh, ساکت - saakit, ہگنا - Hagna, مون - Moon and مونی - Moni. To understand how would you translate the word Mute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mute?
Meanings of mute are چپ چاپ - chup chaap, خاموش - khaamosh, ساکت - saakit, ہگنا - Hagna, مون - Moon and مونی - Moni
Whats the definition of mute?
Definition of the mute are
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- a deaf person who is unable to speak
- expressed without speech
What is the synonym of mute?
Synonym of word mute are silently, quiescent, stationary, queazy, secretly, quiet, soundless, quietist, nonchalant, mum
What are the idioms related to mute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mute.
- Quiet as the grave
- The best work in the world is done on the quiet
- Hold up
- A picture is a dumb poem
- By word of mouth
What are the quotes with word mute?
Here are the quotes with the word mute in them
- I have three phobias which, could I mute them, would make my life as slick as a sonnet, but as dull as ditch water: I hate to go to bed, I hate to get up, and I hate to be alone. — Tallulah Bankhead
- Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay. — Robert Browning
- So, poetry becomes a means for useful dialogue between people who are not only unknown, but mute to each other. It produces a dialogue among people that guards all of us against manipulation by our so-called leaders. — June Jordan
- I'll do strength training in my dressing room between shoots, and I've been known to make business calls while out jogging. I try to mute myself on Bluetooth so they can't hear me huffing and puffing, but I usually end up getting caught. — Alison Sweeney