Serene meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Serene.
- (adjective satellite) : not agitated; without losing self-possession
- (adjective satellite) : completely clear and fine
- آسمان کی طرح شفاف اور خُوبصُورت
You look at a herd of cattle and well, they all look the same... but they know. They all have an individual personality, and those personalities change from day to day. They can have their grumpy days and their happy days and their serene days. But it's unpredictable. You can't be off in outer space when you're dealing with animals.
More words related to the meanings of Serene
More words from Urdu related to Serene
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Serene meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رئیسمُطمئنخاموشیراضیآرام کرناساکت و صامتخاموشانجامراحتچپکاچپ رہوچپ کراناسیرچوہے جیساچپ چاپمنکسر المزاجیدولتمُرکّبتنہاسہلنہالضمنیمالدارالگتھپ تھپاناروشنبلا حرکت ہوناگونگا آدمیقرارموتسکھساکنتاباںچپ رہناگھٹناکامیاببے آوازساکتدولتمندیجڑا ہواسُنسانراحت بخشپرتکلفپنبہ دہنیچپدولت مندیخود مختارسکون کا دوردرخشاںکاظم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Serene
|Stay put||خاموش سے اپنی پوزیشن میں رہنا|
|To put silencea||خاموش رہنا یا بحث مباحثہ سے گریز|
What are the meanings of Serene in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Serene in Urdu are خاموش - khaamosh, خاموشی - khaamoshi, آسودگی - aasuudgi, بے ابر - bey abr, بے اِضطراب and آسودہ - aasuudah. To understand how would you translate the word Serene in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Serene or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Serene synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Serene. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Serene in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Serene in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Serene with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by serene?
Meanings of serene are خاموش - khaamosh, خاموشی - khaamoshi, آسودگی - aasuudgi, بے ابر - bey abr, بے اِضطراب and آسودہ - aasuudah
Whats the definition of serene?
Definition of the serene are
- not agitated; without losing self-possession
- completely clear and fine
- آسمان کی طرح شفاف اور خُوبصُورت
What is the synonym of serene?
Synonym of word serene are quietists, obmutescence, tacit, silentness, queerer, muteness, quiescent, silences, queazy, tranquillity
What are the idioms related to serene?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word serene.
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- Know whic side one's bread is buttered
- An ox in one's tongue
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- No answer is also an answer
What are the quotes with word serene?
Here are the quotes with the word serene in them
- But an old age serene and bright, and lovely as a Lapland night, shall lead thee to thy grave. — William Wordsworth
- Religion can emerge in all forms of feeling: here wild anger, there the sweetest pain here consuming hatred, there the childlike smile of serene humility. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- For the man sound of body and serene of mind there is no such thing as bad weather every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously. — George Gissing
- You look at a herd of cattle and well, they all look the same... but they know. They all have an individual personality, and those personalities change from day to day. They can have their grumpy days and their happy days and their serene days. But it's unpredictable. You can't be off in outer space when you're dealing with animals. — Chris Cooper