Silent meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Silent.
- (adjective satellite) : unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- (adjective satellite) : failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- (adjective satellite) : marked by absence of sound
- (adjective satellite) : having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility
- (adjective satellite) : not made to sound
- (adjective satellite) : implied by or inferred from actions or statements
More words related to the meanings of Silent
More words from Urdu related to Silent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Silent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تمانیتوزنیپُر سکُونپُرسَکونگٹھلیبے ہل چلاب بھیساکن لا جُنبغرابسکوتغائب الذہنستھر تائیجآمدمتنطمچپ کرناآلہ کشیدچاند جیساضمنیبیٹ کرناآرامکرختامن پسندشاقسنجیدہبے خَللسنگپر اطمینانجامدایک قسم کا بوُزہسلام کرنابوقلموںکٹھنگم سمراحتبھاریقیامچٹانبا قائدہمنہ بند کرنا یا کیلناقرنبیقماہ صفتپنبہ دہنیمونبسچپ ہوناگھٹا دارچپ رہوقائل کرناشرمیلابے وقوف ...
Idioms with the word Silent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Silent
What are the meanings of Silent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Silent in Urdu are پتھر - patthar, ساکت - saakit, خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup and گم سم - gum sum. To understand how would you translate the word Silent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Silent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Silent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Silent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Silent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Silent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Silent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by silent?
Meanings of silent are پتھر - patthar, ساکت - saakit, خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup and گم سم - gum sum
Whats the definition of silent?
Definition of the silent are
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- marked by absence of sound
- having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility
- not made to sound
- implied by or inferred from actions or statements
What is the synonym of silent?
Synonym of word silent are stones, motionless, orderly, heavy, sloggy, stonehand, tacit, noiseless, hard, silentious
What are the idioms with the word silent?
Here are the idioms with the word silent in them.
- Beware of a silent dog and still water
- Going to ruin is silent work
- Hear see and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Hearee and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Who is first silent in a quarrel comes of a good family
What are the idioms related to silent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word silent.
- Quiet as the grave
- Silly dogs are more angry with the stone than with the hand that flung it
- Whether the pitcher strikes the stone or the stone the pitcher it is bad for the pitcher
- Hold up
- A picture is a dumb poem
What are the quotes with word silent?
Here are the quotes with the word silent in them
- Solitude, though it may be silent as light, is like light, the mightiest of agencies for solitude is essential to man. All men come into this world alone and leave it alone. — Thomas de Quincey
- I saw 'The Artist.' It's really beautiful and it's all done to the letter with all the silent film techniques. The costumes were amazing and the dog is so good. — Florence Welch
- Anger and hate against one we love steels our hearts, but contempt or pity leaves us silent and ashamed. — Edgar Rice Burroghs
- I think that one's art is a growth inside one. I do not think one can explain growth. It is silent and subtle. One does not keep digging up a plant to see how it grows. — Emily Carr