Nervous meanings in Urdu
Nervous meanings in Urdu are ضعیف القلب, چڑ چڑایا, کشیدہ, متذبذب, عضلاتی, پٹھوں کا, نسوں کے متعلق, عصبی, بے چین, گھبرایا ہوا, حواس باختہ Nervous in Urdu. More meanings of nervous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Nervous.
- (adjective satellite) : easily agitated
- (adjective) : of or relating to the nervous system
- (adjective satellite) : causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- (adjective satellite) : excited in anticipation
- (adjective satellite) : unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
I tell you, it was kind of two-fold. I fortunately had a lot of support. My coach was amazing - he told me to focus on being prepared and that is what I did. Every athlete is nervous - any athlete who tells you they're not nervous isn't telling you the truth. I was as prepared as I could be.
More words related to the meanings of Nervous
More words from Urdu related to Nervous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nervous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیاکلکورابوالہوسمجبورسَرا سيمَہڈرا ہوازہریسرا سیمہتنا ہواڈانواں ڈولاوچھاسرکشڈھل مللٹک والادم بخودافسُردہبے زارپریشابے تکامُتذَبذَبگھبرایاخبطیبھوچکامصنوعیرنجیدہزمانہبے رنگچنچلاچاٹبے تابچڑ چڑاحیرت زدہتُرش روکشیدہکھینچا ہوامخبوط الحواسچتتانا پائيدارمذبذبمکدرہیبت یا حیرت زدہمطلبناخوشبے صبرخالیسبک مزاجمدھوشاعصابی تَناو کیخائفعصبی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nervous
What are the meanings of Nervous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nervous in Urdu are بے چین - bey chaen, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, کشیدہ - kashiidah, متذبذب - mutazabzab, عصبی - asbi, حواس باختہ - hawaas baakhtah and عضلاتی - Azlaati. To understand how would you translate the word Nervous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nervous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nervous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nervous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nervous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nervous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nervous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nervous?
Meanings of nervous are بے چین - bey chaen, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, کشیدہ - kashiidah, متذبذب - mutazabzab, عصبی - asbi, حواس باختہ - hawaas baakhtah and عضلاتی - Azlaati
Whats the definition of nervous?
Definition of the nervous are
- easily agitated
- of or relating to the nervous system
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- excited in anticipation
- unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
What is the synonym of nervous?
Synonym of word nervous are thatchless, anfractuous, ribaudrous, cloyless, unguents, unbaffled, rameous, bewrayed, sullen, aviseful
What are the idioms related to nervous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nervous.
- Punch drunk
- Organic sensation
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A discontented man knows not where to sit easy
- He who wants content cannot find an easy chair
What are the quotes with word nervous?
Here are the quotes with the word nervous in them
- I'm a workaholic. Before long I'm traveling on my nervous energy alone. This is incredibly exhausting. — Eva Gabor
- I tell you, it was kind of two-fold. I fortunately had a lot of support. My coach was amazing - he told me to focus on being prepared and that is what I did. Every athlete is nervous - any athlete who tells you they're not nervous isn't telling you the truth. I was as prepared as I could be. — Carl Lewis
- I was quite a shy child. I would get terribly nervous and throw up before my birthday party. And then I would be fine. I feel the same now. I get nervous, then it's fine. — Matthew Macfadyen
- It was in San Diego and I was onstage and couldn't remember how to play the guitar properly. I was in terrible pain and my nervous system was just going wild, like somebody had just run a car over me. — Andy Partridge