Tense meanings in Urdu
Tense meanings in Urdu are کھنچا ہوا, کشیدہ, فعل کی گردان, تصریف, شدید بے چین, کھینچا ہوا, تنا ہوا, کال, زمانہ Tense in Urdu. More meanings of tense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tense.
- (noun) : a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- (verb) : increase the tension on
- (adjective) : taut or rigid; stretched tight
- (adjective) : in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- (verb) : cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- (verb) : become stretched or tense or taut
- (verb) : become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- (adjective) : pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in beat')
More words related to the meanings of Tense
More words from Urdu related to Tense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tense
What are the meanings of Tense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tense in Urdu are تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a, زمانہ - zamaanah, کال - kaal and کشیدہ - kashiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Tense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tense?
Meanings of tense are تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a, زمانہ - zamaanah, کال - kaal and کشیدہ - kashiidah
Whats the definition of tense?
Definition of the tense are
- a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- increase the tension on
- taut or rigid; stretched tight
- in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- become stretched or tense or taut
- become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in beat')
What is the synonym of tense?
Synonym of word tense are taut, age, scarcity, time, death, spell, dearth, public, scarceness, duration
What are the idioms related to tense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tense.
- One should be compliant with the time
- A king's palace and scarcity of pearls
- The sea complains for want of water
- Reverse the charges
- Scarcity of pearls in a king palace
What are the quotes with word tense?
Here are the quotes with the word tense in them
- Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life. — Joan Lunden
- Turkey wants a policy of engagement exactly like President Obama's new approach. Policy of engagement, less confrontation, less tense attitude, especially in the region. — Ahmet Davutoglu
- Two or three notes of music can instantly make you feel sad or tense or afraid or angry. To do that in words is much more difficult. — Anthony Daniels
- I get very nervous whenever I think about it. I've never done a serious play, and I have such awe of the woman - she's really my only idol. It's going to be a big stretch - certain people come out on stage and your face muscles automatically tense and you get ready to smile. — Judy Holliday