Anxious meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Anxious.
- (adjective satellite) : causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- (adjective satellite) : eagerly desirous
We are very anxious to bring the Jews of Morocco over and we are doing all we can to achieve this. But we cannot count on the Jews of Morocco alone to build the country, because they have not been educated for this.
To be honest I live among the English and have always found them to be very honest in their business dealings. They are noble, hard-working and anxious to do the right thing. But joy eludes them, they lack the joy that the Irish have.
More words related to the meanings of Anxious
More words from Urdu related to Anxious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anxious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جذباتیمُضطربگھبرایابدَلتے مِزاج والاپٹھوں کاآزردہابتربے کلپریشان کنناپائیدارگھَبرايا ہُواٹھیک ٹھاکآشفتہکبیدہرنجورکچابے سوچا سمجھامتذبذبکشیدہزچتتر بترپاگلبیاکلمشکل پسندمتلون مزاجسَرا سيمَہمکدرسرا سیمہبے نظمی سےآرزو مندبدلناڈھل ملضعیف القلبچڑ چڑاسبک سرپریشاالٹنامَتلُونحواس باختہرنجیدہالٹ پلٹبے ڈھنگے طور پربے آرام ]لاسبتی[بے ٹھکانابے تابسختآزار رسیدہہلکانمختلپٹ ...
Idioms with the word Anxious in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Anxious
What are the meanings of Anxious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anxious in Urdu are پریشان - pareyshaan, بے چین - bey chaen and بے کل - bey kal. To understand how would you translate the word Anxious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anxious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anxious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anxious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anxious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anxious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anxious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anxious?
Meanings of anxious are پریشان - pareyshaan, بے چین - bey chaen and بے کل - bey kal
Whats the definition of anxious?
Definition of the anxious are
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- eagerly desirous
What is the synonym of anxious?
Synonym of word anxious are perplexed, displosion, distraughted, unhasty, unchivalrous, affricated, rampacious, restless, disparadised, unsteadiness
What are the idioms with the word anxious?
Here are the idioms with the word anxious in them.
- Full of misery is the mind anxious about the future
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the idioms related to anxious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anxious.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- All at sea
- At one wit end
- Labouring heart
What are the quotes with word anxious?
Here are the quotes with the word anxious in them
- A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race. — Joseph Smith, Jr.
- We are very anxious to bring the Jews of Morocco over and we are doing all we can to achieve this. But we cannot count on the Jews of Morocco alone to build the country, because they have not been educated for this. — Moshe Sharett
- To be honest I live among the English and have always found them to be very honest in their business dealings. They are noble, hard-working and anxious to do the right thing. But joy eludes them, they lack the joy that the Irish have. — Fiona Shaw
- We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future men of discernment deal only with the present moment. — Chanakya