Not meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Not.
- (adverb) : negation of a word or group of words
|Do not enter||مت داخل ہوں|
|He is not here||وہ یہاں نہیں ہے|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Not
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Not meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Not in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Not
What are the meanings of Not in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Not in Urdu are نا - naa, نہیں - nahiin, مت - mat and قطعی نہیں - qatai nahiin. To understand how would you translate the word Not in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Not or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Not synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Not. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Not in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Not in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Not with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by not?
Meanings of not are نا - naa, نہیں - nahiin, مت - mat and قطعی نہیں - qatai nahiin
Whats the definition of not?
Definition of the not are
- negation of a word or group of words
What is the synonym of not?
Synonym of word not are dis, noh, understanding, unsay, no, nope, don't, creed, nix, nary
What are the idioms with the word not?
Here are the idioms with the word not in them.
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
- A crowd is not company
- A discontented man knows not where to sit easy
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
What are the idioms related to not?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word not.
- All that glitters is not gold
- Few hearts that are not double few tongues that are not cloven
- Good fortune that is past does not vanish from our memories evil fortune we should not remember
- He deserves not the sweet that will not taste of the sour
- He is no merchant who always gains
What are the quotes with word not?
Here are the quotes with the word not in them
- Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough. — Don Marquis
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. — Betty Friedan
- Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought. — Emily Dickinson
How to use not in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use not in a sentence.
- Do not enter — مت داخل ہوں
- He is not here — وہ یہاں نہیں ہے
- That is not my book — وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے