Observance meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Observance.
- (noun) : a formal event performed on a special occasion
- (noun) : the act of observing; taking a patient look
- (noun) : conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- (noun) : the act of noticing or paying attention
Both the Obama and Romney campaigns said they pulled all their political ads today in observance of the September 11th anniversary. But politics wasn't very far offstage. The Obama campaign sees foreign policy as an advantage this year.
More words related to the meanings of Observance
More words from Urdu related to Observance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Observance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Observance
What are the meanings of Observance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Observance in Urdu are رعایت - reaayat, پاس - paas, نظر - nazar, رواج - rawaaj, ریت - riit, پیروی - paerawi, لحاظ - lehaaz, دھیان - dhyaan, غور - ghaur, شعار - shoaar, التفات and ملاحظہ - mulaahezah. To understand how would you translate the word Observance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Observance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Observance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Observance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Observance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Observance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Observance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by observance?
Meanings of observance are رعایت - reaayat, پاس - paas, نظر - nazar, رواج - rawaaj, ریت - riit, پیروی - paerawi, لحاظ - lehaaz, دھیان - dhyaan, غور - ghaur, شعار - shoaar, التفات and ملاحظہ - mulaahezah
Whats the definition of observance?
Definition of the observance are
- a formal event performed on a special occasion
- the act of observing; taking a patient look
- conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- the act of noticing or paying attention
What is the synonym of observance?
Synonym of word observance are partiality, at hand, ken, customariness, glased, formality, imitation, diffidence, leniency, deference
What are the idioms related to observance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word observance.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Old customs are good customs
- Mute of malice
- You are building on sand
- For mad words deaf ears
What are the quotes with word observance?
Here are the quotes with the word observance in them
- Both the Obama and Romney campaigns said they pulled all their political ads today in observance of the September 11th anniversary. But politics wasn't very far offstage. The Obama campaign sees foreign policy as an advantage this year. — Mara Liasson
- The possibility of divorce renders both marriage partners stricter in their observance of the duties they owe to each other. Divorces help to improve morals and to increase the population. — Denis Diderot