Imitation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Imitation.
- (noun) : a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- (adjective satellite) : not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- (noun) : copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- (noun) : the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- (noun) : something copied or derived from an original
More words related to the meanings of Imitation
More words from Urdu related to Imitation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imitation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہروپ رکھناپگڑی اچھالناپابندیافسانہرودادبخششمُقلّدِينتبادلہتفرجکردارکاپینَقالی کا کامناولجھوٹاکوئی ادَب پارہڈراماکیفیتپیرپابندتعمیل حکمجستجومذاقغورمزاحیہنرتدھوکہمثنیٰنقلیباتحیلہجھوٹیگرویدگیکتھافرماں برداریبیانمُريدوںطَربیہ نَاٹَکٹھٹھولفریبہربہمسننامضحکہبہروپ کرنابناناحالتابعپچھلاریتعمل پیدائشتماشا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imitation
What are the meanings of Imitation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imitation in Urdu are نقل - naql, پیروی - paerawi, تقلید - taqliid and سوانگ - sawaang. To understand how would you translate the word Imitation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imitation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imitation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imitation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imitation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imitation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imitation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imitation?
Meanings of imitation are نقل - naql, پیروی - paerawi, تقلید - taqliid and سوانگ - sawaang
Whats the definition of imitation?
Definition of the imitation are
- a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- something copied or derived from an original
What is the synonym of imitation?
Synonym of word imitation are comfit, pursuit, imitating, immitted, duplicatable, comedy, observance, exemplar, immissions, duplicable
What are the idioms related to imitation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imitation.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Mute of malice
- Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee
- We are all quick to copy what is base and depraved
- When one yawns another yawns after him
What are the quotes with word imitation?
Here are the quotes with the word imitation in them
- All art is but imitation of nature. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Art is not merely an imitation of the reality of nature, but in truth a metaphysical supplement to the reality of nature, placed alongside thereof for its conquest. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Art begins in imitation and ends in innovation. — Mason Cooley
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge. — Marcus Aurelius