Penalty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Penalty.
- (noun) : (games) a handicap or disadvantage that is imposed on a competitor (or a team) for an infraction of the rules of the game
- (noun) : the disadvantage or painful consequences of an action or condition
- (noun) : a payment required for not fulfilling a contract
Crucial to understanding federalism in modern day America is the concept of mobility, or 'the ability to vote with your feet.' If you don't support the death penalty and citizens packing a pistol - don't come to Texas. If you don't like medicinal marijuana and gay marriage, don't move to California.
More words related to the meanings of Penalty
More words from Urdu related to Penalty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Penalty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منظوریصدمہملامت لگانانازکواپس پھینکناتیکھیدھوکاخراجہرجانہعوضکَھراپھل دیناضبطیروپیہ دے کر خلاص کرانااجازتنقصانرنجانتفضلگت کاگنہگاریتادیبٹیکسچپیٹتلافیکمال کاصلہ دیناجرمانہفدیہ وصول کرناساد کرناخسارہگوش مالیاشدھبخششجر مانہجرمانہ کرناتصحيحتہمت لگاناعمدہعوض êwazباریکلگانافدامحصول لگاناڈنڈعقوبتحسنپاداشضبطی کاکر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Penalty
What are the meanings of Penalty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Penalty in Urdu are جرمانہ - jurmaanah, سزا - saza, قصاص - qasaas and ڈنڈ - dand. To understand how would you translate the word Penalty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Penalty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Penalty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Penalty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Penalty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Penalty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Penalty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by penalty?
Meanings of penalty are جرمانہ - jurmaanah, سزا - saza, قصاص - qasaas and ڈنڈ - dand
Whats the definition of penalty?
Definition of the penalty are
- (games) a handicap or disadvantage that is imposed on a competitor (or a team) for an infraction of the rules of the game
- the disadvantage or painful consequences of an action or condition
- a payment required for not fulfilling a contract
What is the synonym of penalty?
Synonym of word penalty are finned, punces, finessed, puniness, fined, penalization, cullying, penalisation, spiny finned, sanction
What are the idioms with the word penalty?
Here are the idioms with the word penalty in them.
- Under or on penalty of
What are the idioms related to penalty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word penalty.
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Saddle up
- Do time
- Every sin brings its punishment with it
- He that chastens one chastens twenty
What are the quotes with word penalty?
Here are the quotes with the word penalty in them
- No true believer could be intolerant or a persecutor. If I were a magistrate and the law carried the death penalty against atheists, I would begin by sending to the stake whoever denounced another. — Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Crucial to understanding federalism in modern day America is the concept of mobility, or 'the ability to vote with your feet.' If you don't support the death penalty and citizens packing a pistol - don't come to Texas. If you don't like medicinal marijuana and gay marriage, don't move to California. — Rick Perry
- We have abolished the death penalty for humans, so why should it continue for animals? — Brigitte Bardot
- 'Til the infallibility of human judgements shall have been proved to me, I shall demand the abolition of the penalty of death. — Marquis de Sade