Correction meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Correction.
- (noun) : the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
- (noun) : treatment of a specific defect
- (noun) : a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
- (noun) : something substituted for an error
- (noun) : a rebuke for making a mistake
- (noun) : a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- (noun) : the act of disciplining
More words related to the meanings of Correction
More words from Urdu related to Correction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Correction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دوائ دیناعذابنظماصلاحیتبدیلیپاداشصداقتمنظوریتہذیبجوازصفائتربیت کرناسدھاراساسبالکلالگ بھنگغیر تصحیح شدہموزونِيَتموتراشیعلاجاختصارسالمیتتعمیرپھلاصلاحثوابٹھیک ٹھیکاجازتانسانیتسرزنشماربہتریدرست کرناڈنڈتیاریستنکتہعدالتتادیبتوثیقپندکانٹ چھانٹمرمت کرناتعلیم و اصلاح کا عملصلہتبدیل ہیئتانعام دینامطابقتساد کرنامرہم ...
Idiom with the word Correction in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Correction
What are the meanings of Correction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correction in Urdu are سزا - saza, درستی - durusti, اصلاح - islaah, کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant and تادیب - taadiib. To understand how would you translate the word Correction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correction?
Meanings of correction are سزا - saza, درستی - durusti, اصلاح - islaah, کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant and تادیب - taadiib
Whats the definition of correction?
Definition of the correction are
- the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
- treatment of a specific defect
- a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
- something substituted for an error
- a rebuke for making a mistake
- a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- the act of disciplining
What is the synonym of correction?
Synonym of word correction are punishing, integrality, improvement, accuracy, punishment, fitness, emendation, penalty, exactitude, atonement
What are the idioms with the word correction?
Here are the idioms with the word correction in them.
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
What are the idioms related to correction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word correction.
- To a nicety
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Saddle up
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Amendment is no sin
What are the quotes with word correction?
Here are the quotes with the word correction in them
- The word of God is full of sad and grave counsel, full of the knowledge of God, of examples of virtues, and of correction of vices, of the end of this life, and of the life to come. — John Jewel
- If we ask a vague question, such as, 'What is poetry?' we expect a vague answer, such as, 'Poetry is the music of words,' or 'Poetry is the linguistic correction of disorder.' — A.R.Ammons
- A reform is a correction of abuses a revolution is a transfer of power. — Edward G.Bulwer Lytton
- The Epistle is a correction of profession without life, and most valuable in this respect. — John Nelson Darby