Physical meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Physical.
- (adjective satellite) : impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- (adjective satellite) : according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter)
- (adjective) : involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- (adjective) : relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with material things
I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself.
More words related to the meanings of Physical
More words from Urdu related to Physical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Physical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Physical
What are the meanings of Physical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Physical in Urdu are جسمانی - jismaani, فطری - fitri, مادی - maa ddi and طبعی - tabai. To understand how would you translate the word Physical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Physical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Physical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Physical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Physical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Physical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Physical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by physical?
Meanings of physical are جسمانی - jismaani, فطری - fitri, مادی - maa ddi and طبعی - tabai
Whats the definition of physical?
Definition of the physical are
- impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter)
- involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- concerned with material things
What is the synonym of physical?
Synonym of word physical are fleshling, immanent, bodied, objective, fleshiest, earthy, bodacious, materialist, felty, phytological
What are the idioms related to physical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word physical.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Sensual pleasure
- Valuable considetation
- Little children headache big children heartache
- Neck and crop
What are the quotes with word physical?
Here are the quotes with the word physical in them
- I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself. — Cameron Diaz
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. — Napoleon Hill
- No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone. — Salma Hayek
- What We want is to make it possible for our unfortunate people to live a life of industry for it is by steady work alone that we hope for our physical and moral rehabilitation. For this reason above all we have undertaken to rally our people around our ideal. — Theodor Herzl