Innate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Innate.
- (adjective satellite) : present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
- (adjective satellite) : being talented through inherited qualities
- (adjective) : not established by conditioning or learning
The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts.
More words related to the meanings of Innate
More words from Urdu related to Innate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Innate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Innate
What are the meanings of Innate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Innate in Urdu are پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, جبلی - jibilli, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati, مادر زاد - maadar zaad, طبعی - tabai, جنمی - janami and طینت - tiinat. To understand how would you translate the word Innate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Innate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Innate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Innate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Innate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Innate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Innate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by innate?
Meanings of innate are پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, جبلی - jibilli, اصلی - asli, ذاتی - zaati, مادر زاد - maadar zaad, طبعی - tabai, جنمی - janami and طینت - tiinat
Whats the definition of innate?
Definition of the innate are
- present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
- being talented through inherited qualities
- not established by conditioning or learning
What is the synonym of innate?
Synonym of word innate are original, inherent, genuine, natural, radical, organic, inborn, constitutional, fundamental, mother
What are the idioms related to innate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word innate.
- Birth is much breeding is more
- Birth is much; breeding is more
- He who is born a fool is never cured
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Good money
What are the quotes with word innate?
Here are the quotes with the word innate in them
- The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts. — Ivan Illich
- Style is innate to who I am. My father gave me a picture the other day. I must have been about seven, and I had on wing-tip shoes and some cool pants. I thought, 'Wow!' — Dylan McDermott
- An insatiable appetite for glory leads to sacrifice and death, but innate instinct leads to self-preservation and life. — Jose Marti
- Man is born passionate of body, but with an innate though secret tendency to the love of Good in his main-spring of Mind. But God help us all! It is at present a sad jar of atoms. — Lord Byron