Mellow meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Mellow.
- (adjective satellite) : slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- (adjective satellite) : unhurried and relaxed
- (verb) : make or grow (more) mellow
- (adjective satellite) : having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging
- (verb) : become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- (verb) : soften, make mellow
- (adjective satellite) : softened through age or experience
- (adverb) : in a mellow manner
I like to listen to mellow stuff on the road like Travis, as we are constantly surrounded by rock music on tour and so its nice listening to mellow stuff. Obviously back at home I listen to a lot more rock music.
More words related to the meanings of Mellow
More words from Urdu related to Mellow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mellow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پالتوفرصت کاسیل سبھاؤکچااوسط درجے کامہذببے رنگکم ہونامدھم کرنابا ضابطہ کرناسلودھندلا جاناپسندیدہفرحت افزادھیان نہ دینارامباوضعدلجوغیر معینہلکا کرنالیچڑپھس پھسادھیما ہوناتھوڑا سامدھمبامروتسیدھا کرناقابل تعریفپلا ہوادھیمےسیل ونتغیر واضحہلکاخوش خلقبے تکلفتھمنادھندلاواعظدھيماضعیفپرچانانیک دلبے التفاتی کرناسدھایا ہواشائستگی یا بھلمنسات سےسلیمگول مولواجبیبے نور کرنادھیما لہجہ ...
What are the meanings of Mellow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mellow in Urdu are دھیما - dhiima, مدھم - maddham, پکا ہوا - paka hu a and خلیق - khaliiq. To understand how would you translate the word Mellow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mellow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mellow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mellow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mellow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mellow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mellow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mellow?
Meanings of mellow are دھیما - dhiima, مدھم - maddham, پکا ہوا - paka hu a and خلیق - khaliiq
Whats the definition of mellow?
Definition of the mellow are
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- unhurried and relaxed
- make or grow (more) mellow
- having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging
- become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- soften, make mellow
- softened through age or experience
- in a mellow manner
What is the synonym of mellow?
Synonym of word mellow are leisurely, slack, tawed, dialtory, modified, rived, praiseworthy, moderate, ripens, polite
What are the idioms related to mellow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mellow.
- Toad in the hole
What are the quotes with word mellow?
Here are the quotes with the word mellow in them
- I'm into mellow dates with really good food. — Lauren Conrad
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. — Washington Irving
- I like to listen to mellow stuff on the road like Travis, as we are constantly surrounded by rock music on tour and so its nice listening to mellow stuff. Obviously back at home I listen to a lot more rock music. — Ville Valo
- Turn your melodrama into a mellow drama. — Ram Dass