Portrait meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Portrait.
- (noun) : a word picture of a person's appearance and character
- (noun) : any likeness of a person, in any medium
It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art.
More words related to the meanings of Portrait
More words from Urdu related to Portrait
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Portrait meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھانچپیرایہبنیادی شرطمقیاسہاتھ کی بنی تصویرایک چشمی تصویرصورت یا روپ دینااندامپہاڑاگڑیاتدبیرنوعتدبیر سوچنانُسخہبھوگول چترامہئیتسنوارناخیال کرناہیولافوٹو گرافیتوضیحمقصدگنجفے کا بادشاہہیئتڈھراحالتخاکہ بنانانمائشایک رخیبسُناپیکرکاروائ سے نکالناخریطہتصویر یا صورت بناناترکیبدھجامکاننسخہسانچاکششچترام بناناچکنی مٹیسوچنافہرست مضامینسینماتشریحبانگیروپخط و خالقطع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Portrait
What are the meanings of Portrait in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Portrait in Urdu are نقشہ - naqshah, تصویر - taswiir and شبیہ - shabiih. To understand how would you translate the word Portrait in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Portrait or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Portrait synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Portrait. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Portrait in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Portrait in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Portrait with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by portrait?
Meanings of portrait are نقشہ - naqshah, تصویر - taswiir and شبیہ - shabiih
Whats the definition of portrait?
Definition of the portrait are
- a word picture of a person's appearance and character
- any likeness of a person, in any medium
What is the synonym of portrait?
Synonym of word portrait are predicament, pic, drawing, pics, plan, picture, contour, picrites, model, photograph
What are the idioms related to portrait?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word portrait.
- Let each tailor mend his own coat
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning correct your wife from the first day
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day
- Mark out
- A picture is a dumb poem
What are the quotes with word portrait?
Here are the quotes with the word portrait in them
- Every man's work, whether it be literature, or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself. — Samuel Butler
- It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art. — Jerry Saltz
- I love prints of skulls and bones and have some taxidermy - a crow and a rabbit - to remind me of home. I like art and have a big portrait of Bjork. — Ellie Goulding
- When I was little, we had a Golden Book that had all these Disney characters in one portrait on the first page. My dad used to read from it every night. We'd play this game of find Pluto or find Donald Duck. He'd read us stories and do all the voices. Those are great memories. — Danica McKellar