Quickness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Quickness.
- (noun) : a rate that is rapid
- (noun) : skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- (noun) : intelligence as revealed by an ability to give correct responses without delay
Tennis takes care of everything. It requires agility and quickness to get to the ball, core strength to get power into your shorts and stamina to last for an entire match. In addition to toning your arms and shoulders, it's a total body workout for your legs and abs, and works your heart and core unlike any other sport.
More words related to the meanings of Quickness
More words from Urdu related to Quickness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quickness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیز نگاہپھرتیلا پنچکنائیتیز رَفتاریابتدائتعجیلتیز فہمیثابَت قَدَمخوش دلیخوش وضعیالبیلا پنروزہکڑوا پنسرگرمیتیزفہمی سےاچپلاہٹچالاکیلپکجوشپتلابھنسارےاضطرابیقُوَّت حیاتپیوستہشوقحکمتغرہترشیتندیگرم کرناطراریچستچلبلا پنعاجلشتابیچرب زبانیزودیبڑھاوابھاگ دوڑسرعت ادراکمُستَقِل مِزاجکاٹسَر گَرمیتپشگرمیجھلعملیتتیزسےجلدیکافور صفتی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Quickness
What are the meanings of Quickness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quickness in Urdu are سرعت - surat, جلدی - jildi, تیزی - teyzi, طراری - tarraari, تیز فہمی - teyz faehmi, پھرتی - phurti, عجلت - ujlat and حاضر دماغی - haazir dimaaghi. To understand how would you translate the word Quickness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quickness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quickness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quickness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quickness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quickness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quickness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quickness?
Meanings of quickness are سرعت - surat, جلدی - jildi, تیزی - teyzi, طراری - tarraari, تیز فہمی - teyz faehmi, پھرتی - phurti, عجلت - ujlat and حاضر دماغی - haazir dimaaghi
Whats the definition of quickness?
Definition of the quickness are
- a rate that is rapid
- skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- intelligence as revealed by an ability to give correct responses without delay
What is the synonym of quickness?
Synonym of word quickness are acceleration, hurries, whurt, fleetness, mordacity, fluency, quick wittedness, rashes, pertness, hurrays
What are the idioms related to quickness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quickness.
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- In desire even speed is delay
- Deliberate slowly execute promptly
- Expedition is the soul of business
- Riches have wings
What are the quotes with word quickness?
Here are the quotes with the word quickness in them
- Intelligence is quickness in seeing things as they are. — George Santayana
- Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct form ability, which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended. — Alfred North Whitehead
- Tennis takes care of everything. It requires agility and quickness to get to the ball, core strength to get power into your shorts and stamina to last for an entire match. In addition to toning your arms and shoulders, it's a total body workout for your legs and abs, and works your heart and core unlike any other sport. — Samantha Stosur
- Base Ball, to be played thoroughly, requires the possession of muscular strength, great agility, quickness of eye, readiness of hand, and many other faculties of mind and body that mark the man of nerve. — Henry Chadwick