Quick meanings in Urdu
Quick meanings in Urdu are ذہین, تیز, فوری, تیز نظر, چست, پھرتیلا, سیماب وش, جلدی, سریع, تیزی سے, عاجل, مستعد, پٹ, تیز نگاہ, بہ عجلت, شتابی سے, ذکی الحس, جلد, بے صبرا Quick in Urdu. More meanings of quick, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Quick.
- (adjective satellite) : moving quickly and lightly
- (adjective satellite) : hurried and brief
- (noun) : any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- (adjective satellite) : apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- (adjective satellite) : easily aroused or excited
- (adjective satellite) : accomplished rapidly and without delay
- (adverb) : with little or no delay
I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
|It shrunk quickly||یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا|
|They disappeared quickly||وہ تیزی سے غائب ہو جاتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Quick
More words from Urdu related to Quick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اتاؤلاکاٹتانکیلاپوراچُبھتا ہواتحقیر کرناموجودمجلدتیز طبعآتش مزاجیشتابی کرناآگ پکڑناگھونگٹقابلِ لائقسریعتنگ کرناتیزی سے آگے بڑھنے والاتیز نگاہدانِشمَندچل دیناقریبپُختہنہایت چمکیلاچوکفاقہذی شعُورغیر متوقع طور پر ھونے والاپربینبے خودنوحہسَجا بناتيزبنناچاقآتشیقوتچمڑے کافانیمتینوقت کی کسی تقسیم کے دورانلچیلاواقفشورشسمجھوتہعاملیتشعلہسرپٹخوش دلفاسدذہنی ...
Idioms with the word Quick in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Quick
What are the meanings of Quick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quick in Urdu are تیز - teyz, جلدی - jildi, تیزی سے - teyzi sey, چست - chust, جلد - jild, فوری - fauri, پٹ - pat, مستعد - mustaid, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, ذہین - zehiin, عاجل - aajil, تیز نگاہ - teyz nigaah, شتابی سے - shitaabi sey, ذکی الحس - zaki ul hiss, سیماب وش - siimaab wash, تیز نظر - teyz nazar, سریع - sarii and بے صبرا - bey sabra. To understand how would you translate the word Quick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quick?
Meanings of quick are تیز - teyz, جلدی - jildi, تیزی سے - teyzi sey, چست - chust, جلد - jild, فوری - fauri, پٹ - pat, مستعد - mustaid, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, ذہین - zehiin, عاجل - aajil, تیز نگاہ - teyz nigaah, شتابی سے - shitaabi sey, ذکی الحس - zaki ul hiss, سیماب وش - siimaab wash, تیز نظر - teyz nazar, سریع - sarii and بے صبرا - bey sabra
Whats the definition of quick?
Definition of the quick are
- moving quickly and lightly
- hurried and brief
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- easily aroused or excited
- accomplished rapidly and without delay
- with little or no delay
What is the synonym of quick?
Synonym of word quick are accelerated, mercurized, fastigiated, impetuously, siliquous, flong, instant, quick wittedness, acute, spewiness
What are the idioms with the word quick?
Here are the idioms with the word quick in them.
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Good ware makes a quick market
- Quick at meat quick at work
- Small profits and quick returns
What are the idioms related to quick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quick.
- Lie in the way
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- In desire even speed is delay
- Keen eye
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
What are the quotes with word quick?
Here are the quotes with the word quick in them
- I would always encourage people of any age not to be so quick to follow other people's truths but to search and follow your own moral code and live by your own integrity, and mostly just be brave. — Jewel
- I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it. — Ted Kulongoski
- I delight in my family obligations, but they leave little time for breaks let alone quick trips across the country. — Carre Otis
- I suppose it's amazing how quick life goes by when you have children. — Steffi Graf
How to use quick in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use quick in a sentence.
- It shrunk quickly — یہ تیزی سے چھوٹا پڑ گیا
- They disappeared quickly — وہ تیزی سے غائب ہو جاتے تھے