Rapid meanings in Urdu
Rapid meanings in Urdu are تیز پہاڑی ندی, تیز گام, سریع, تیزی سے آگے بڑھنے والا, بُہت تیز, تیز رفتار, جلد, تیز, جلدی Rapid in Urdu. More meanings of rapid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rapid.
- (noun) : a part of a river where the current is very fast
- (adjective satellite) : done or occurring in a brief period of time
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by speed; moving with or capable of moving with high speed
It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming It is a scam. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an illusion of rapid global warming.
More words related to the meanings of Rapid
More words from Urdu related to Rapid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rapid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمڑی ادھیڑناچاق چوبندتندواضحاز خود رفتہشاطررفتارکمزوربہ عجلتروانی سےسویرےحاضرچاک و چوبندآتِش مِزاجکرتالچاعجلتصَرعیچٹکیلااستوارشَديد گرَمجلدیتیز نکاتیشائقپیوستہآمادہشَدیدقَطارکھارزودیجلدی سےچابک دستاتاؤلاکاٹ کرنے والیجوش ميں آيا ہُواجسامتتیز رفتارکٹیلیدماغ والاتیز و تُند مزاجتیزابآوارہشہوتوقت کی کسی تقسیم کے دورانبھاریپائے دارتندیحادہزیرہڑبڑاہٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rapid
What are the meanings of Rapid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rapid in Urdu are تیز - teyz, جلدی - jildi, تیز رفتار - teyz raftaar, جلد - jild and سریع - sarii. To understand how would you translate the word Rapid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rapid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rapid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rapid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rapid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rapid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rapid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rapid?
Meanings of rapid are تیز - teyz, جلدی - jildi, تیز رفتار - teyz raftaar, جلد - jild and سریع - sarii
Whats the definition of rapid?
Definition of the rapid are
- a part of a river where the current is very fast
- done or occurring in a brief period of time
- characterized by speed; moving with or capable of moving with high speed
What is the synonym of rapid?
Synonym of word rapid are smittle, rasure, drasty, zippy, flisk, fast paced, skinny, spewed, active, cutting
What are the idioms related to rapid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rapid.
- At sight
- To point
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
What are the quotes with word rapid?
Here are the quotes with the word rapid in them
- In times of rapid change, experience could be your worst enemy. — J. Paul Getty
- In one century, we've added 28 years to our average life span - a change so rapid that our brains couldn't possibly have evolved to accommodate it. — Martha Beck
- It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming It is a scam. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an illusion of rapid global warming. — John Coleman
- What I think we fear is rapid, pronounced, and uncontrollable changes to ourselves, and because of this we have a form of personality inertia - something that resists rapid change. — Simon Travaglia