Refrain meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Refrain.
- (noun) : the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- (verb) : choose not to consume
- (verb) : resist doing something
More words related to the meanings of Refrain
More words from Urdu related to Refrain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refrain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شریکفصلثابت قدم رہنابَرابَرتھتھلانابچا جانالاابالی پنقبضہ رکھناسنبھالناکترانابندڈھونارکناہاتھ دھونابل مقابل ہوناشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیقاجتناب کرناچھوڑناپرورشٹھرا لیناپہلو تَہی کَرنالحاظ رکھنامقابلہ کرناچَشمَہگوارہ کرناعباہم راہیموسمتاب لانامانناٹالناالگ رہنانگہداشت کرناجی نہ چھوڑناپناہ مانگناروکنابھگتناکرنے دیناکن منانابند ہونانکاح کرناہکلاناہم نواڈال دیناٹکناٹھر جاناآج کل کرناروک رکھنامزاحمت یا مُقابلہ کرنابند کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Refrain
What are the meanings of Refrain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refrain in Urdu are برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, پرہیز کرنا - parheyz karna, باز آنا - baaz aana and رکنا - rukna. To understand how would you translate the word Refrain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refrain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refrain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refrain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refrain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refrain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refrain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refrain?
Meanings of refrain are برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, پرہیز کرنا - parheyz karna, باز آنا - baaz aana and رکنا - rukna
Whats the definition of refrain?
Definition of the refrain are
- the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- choose not to consume
- resist doing something
What is the synonym of refrain?
Synonym of word refrain are bear out, shun, abandon, bear, bear on, eschewing, borne in upon, sustain, bear off, avoid
What are the idioms related to refrain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word refrain.
- Catch one's breath
- Pull up
- Catch one's breath
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
What are the quotes with word refrain?
Here are the quotes with the word refrain in them
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge. — Marcus Aurelius
- Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known? — William Shakespeare
- To read a newspaper is to refrain from reading something worth while. The first discipline of education must therefore be to refuse resolutely to feed the mind with canned chatter. — Aleister Crowley
- The generality of men are naturally apt to be swayed by fear rather than reverence, and to refrain from evil rather because of the punishment that it brings than because of its own foulness. — Aristotle