Weather meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Weather.
- (noun) : the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- (verb) : face and withstand with courage
- (verb) : change under the action or influence of the weather
- (verb) : sail to the windward of
- (verb) : cause to slope
- (adjective satellite) : towards the side exposed to wind
It is spectacular. From about five minutes in, when we knew for sure that we were going to have the weather to go, the smile on my face just got bigger and bigger, and I was just beaming through the whole launch. I mean, it is just an amazing ride.
More words related to the meanings of Weather
More words from Urdu related to Weather
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Weather meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سامنا کَرناکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناسرزمینبارہاونڈاشطرنج میں شاہ کی ضیقلڑائمان لینامحکمہرتگنتی کرنے والالڑائ ختم کر دینازحمت اٹھاناوقتدو چار ہوناحلقہ عملفراقبابتوثیق کرنازمین کا خطہعہدکاٹناہم راہیجھگڑامُخالفت کرناامتیازہم نواہسکا کرناجگہ دیناصبر و ضبط کرنادفعہچوغہرکناصبر کرناعرصہپیکارآڑمبارزہسبب ہونامقابلہ کرنانوبتکاشتنکاح کرنامڈ بھیڑسونپنابانٹقِسمَتشمار کنندہڈھوناللکارنا ...
Idioms with the word Weather in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Weather
What are the meanings of Weather in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Weather in Urdu are مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, آب و ہوا - aab o hawa, فصل - fasl, رت - rut and موسم - mausam. To understand how would you translate the word Weather in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Weather or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Weather synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Weather. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Weather in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Weather in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Weather with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by weather?
Meanings of weather are مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, آب و ہوا - aab o hawa, فصل - fasl, رت - rut and موسم - mausam
Whats the definition of weather?
Definition of the weather are
- the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- face and withstand with courage
- change under the action or influence of the weather
- sail to the windward of
- cause to slope
- towards the side exposed to wind
What is the synonym of weather?
Synonym of word weather are oppugn, forbearing, climatize, compeir, climatizing, endure, section, liken, bring to bear, climatises
What are the idioms with the word weather?
Here are the idioms with the word weather in them.
- Fair weather friends
- Keep one weather eye open
- Sorrow and ill weather come uncalled for
- To a child all weather is cold
What are the idioms related to weather?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word weather.
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
- Plant your taters when you will they wou't come up before april
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
What are the quotes with word weather?
Here are the quotes with the word weather in them
- In the U.S. alone, weather disasters caused $50 billion in economic damages in 2010. — Jeff Goodell
- It is spectacular. From about five minutes in, when we knew for sure that we were going to have the weather to go, the smile on my face just got bigger and bigger, and I was just beaming through the whole launch. I mean, it is just an amazing ride. — Chris Hadfield
- Under this window in stormy weather I marry this man and woman together Let none but Him who rules the thunder Put this man and woman asunder. — Jonathan Swift
- For the man sound of body and serene of mind there is no such thing as bad weather every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously. — George Gissing