Endure meanings in Urdu
Endure meanings in Urdu are مستقل مزاجی دکھانا, زحمت اٹھانا, سہنا, صبر آنا, جھیلنا, تاب لانا, برداشت کرنا, دیرپا ہونا, ثابت قدم رہنا, صبر و ضبط کرنا, کھانا, قائم رہنا Endure in Urdu. More meanings of endure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Endure.
- (verb) : put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- (verb) : undergo or be subjected to
- (verb) : last and be usable
- (verb) : continue to exist
- (verb) : face and withstand with courage
- (verb) : persist for a specified period of time
- (verb) : continue to live and avoid dying
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it.
More words related to the meanings of Endure
More words from Urdu related to Endure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Endure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تناول کرناڈالناآخریدشادلیہمال مارناپابند رہناپکا رہناقیامناگوارکرایہروکپرہیز کرناکھاناشام کا کھاناپُر تکَلُّف کھانادو پہر کا کھاناآب و ہواعاشقمزاحمت کرناغذاجوڑ لگاناکھانا کھلانابھگتناپالناخردبرد کرناداب بیٹھنااختتامیایفا کَرنافروگزاشت کرناجانااکٹھا رہناگڑ بڑبرداشت کرنادکھیا ہوناکسی حال میں ہوناکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناچسکیتباہ کرناچڑیا یا جنس کا کوئی پرندہپرورش کرنابیاہ کرنارزقرَفیقتناول کرانامصیبت میں پڑناگذشتہآہارہضم کرناداشتہ ...
Idiom with the word Endure in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Endure
|Take it lying down||آرام سے برداشت کرنا|
What are the meanings of Endure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Endure in Urdu are برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, کھانا - khaana, تاب لانا - taab laana, ثابت قدم رہنا, سہنا - saehna, قائم رہنا - qaa em raehna, صبر آنا - sabr aana and جھیلنا - jheylna. To understand how would you translate the word Endure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Endure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Endure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Endure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Endure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Endure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Endure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by endure?
Meanings of endure are برداشت کرنا - bar daasht karna, کھانا - khaana, تاب لانا - taab laana, ثابت قدم رہنا, سہنا - saehna, قائم رہنا - qaa em raehna, صبر آنا - sabr aana and جھیلنا - jheylna
Whats the definition of endure?
Definition of the endure are
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- undergo or be subjected to
- last and be usable
- continue to exist
- face and withstand with courage
- persist for a specified period of time
- continue to live and avoid dying
What is the synonym of endure?
Synonym of word endure are bide, pabulum, bear up, repast, bear, nutriment, bear out, refection, withstand, sustain
What are the idioms with the word endure?
Here are the idioms with the word endure in them.
- That which was bitter endure may be sweet remember
What are the idioms related to endure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word endure.
- Hold or stand one ground
- In smooth water god help me in rough water i will help myself
- Pile on the agony
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
What are the quotes with word endure?
Here are the quotes with the word endure in them
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age. — William Shakespeare
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. — E.O.Wilson
- She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it. — Margaret Sanger
- The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much. — William Hazlitt