Repel meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Repel.
- (verb) : fill with distaste
- (verb) : reject outright and bluntly
- (verb) : cause to move back by force or influence
- (verb) : force or drive back
- (verb) : be repellent to; cause aversion in
If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.
Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure.
More words from Urdu related to Repel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Repel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اقدامہٹا دیناکشید کرناتھیلیعلیحدہ ہونادھکاپیلنظر انداز کرناجھڑجھڑاناہٹاناپھرانامارآگے کی طرف زور دیناسرکانابڑھناویٹوحاصل کرناتوڑ کرنانگرانیتاکید کرنامنع کرناکچل دینادھکیل دینا یا پھینک دینانقصانلتیاناقلم زد کرناپھینک دیناجگہ سے بے جگہ کرناتحریک کرناحلقہٹکر کھاناگوجھاذائل کرناتشنجریلاچھٹکا دلانااچانک حرکت میں آنامارناپھیرناباریدو لتیزور ڈالناچلناتجناتصویر بنانامانع ہوناکاٹ دیناچلاناممانعت کرناآف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Repel
What are the meanings of Repel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Repel in Urdu are ہٹانا - hataana, مسترد کرنا - mustarad karna, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, دفع کرنا - dafa karna and پلٹے دینا - paltey deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Repel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Repel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Repel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Repel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Repel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Repel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Repel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by repel?
Meanings of repel are ہٹانا - hataana, مسترد کرنا - mustarad karna, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, دفع کرنا - dafa karna and پلٹے دینا - paltey deyna
Whats the definition of repel?
Definition of the repel are
- fill with distaste
- reject outright and bluntly
- cause to move back by force or influence
- force or drive back
- be repellent to; cause aversion in
What is the synonym of repel?
Synonym of word repel are takedown, rebut, disseat, impel, rake off, quash, dislocate, hurtle, extrapolate, discard
What are the idioms related to repel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word repel.
- Put back
- Throw away
- Turn down
What are the quotes with word repel?
Here are the quotes with the word repel in them
- If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. — George Washington
- Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure. — Abraham Lincoln
- If you live in rock and roll, as I do, you see the reality of sex, of male lust and women being aroused by male lust. It attracts women. It doesn't repel them. — Camille Paglia