Prevent meanings in Urdu
Prevent meanings in Urdu are تعرض کرنا, ممانعت کرنا, مزاحمت کرنا, منع کرنا, برجنا, ٹوکنا, دفع کرنا, دور کرنا, باز رکھنا, روکنا, پکڑنا Prevent in Urdu. More meanings of prevent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Prevent.
- (verb) : stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- (verb) : keep from happening or arising; make impossible
What matters to me is that I do what I think is right and I see, I'm a numbers guy, that's my attitude. I know we have a debt tsunami coming, we are bankrupting this country and I'm in a position where I can actually advance ideas to prevent that from happening. That's exactly what I should be doing.
More words related to the meanings of Prevent
More words from Urdu related to Prevent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prevent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مقابلہ کرناگرفتار کرناسادھناکاوشلپکناٹانگ اڑاناجگہ گھیرناٹھہراناٹالناسبب ہونابھتہچوٹیالجھناادراکجوش کم ہو جانالیناچیزطرفپھینک دیناحد بندی کرنامتوجہ کرناذہَن ميں بِٹھا ليناہجوراہ میں روڑے ڈالناتاب لاناڈاٹناگرفت میں ہوناڈٹناہنڈیپہچانناچھاننامُوٹھزبردستی سے گھسیٹنانا پسند کرناراندہٴ قانون قرار دیناحراستآگیا د یناممنوعحد سے نہ بڑھنے دینادخل اندازی کرنادِفاع کرنابجھانامزاحمتمیخویٹواجازت نہ دیناکاٹنانالینزاعی مسئلہالزام لگانا ...
Idiom with the word Prevent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prevent
What are the meanings of Prevent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prevent in Urdu are باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, پکڑنا - pakarna, مزاحمت کرنا - muzaahimat karna, روکنا - rokna, دور کرنا - duur karna, برجنا - Barajna, ٹوکنا - tokna, منع کرنا - mana karna, تعرض کرنا, ممانعت کرنا - mumaaneat karna and دفع کرنا - dafa karna. To understand how would you translate the word Prevent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prevent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prevent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prevent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prevent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prevent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prevent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prevent?
Meanings of prevent are باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, پکڑنا - pakarna, مزاحمت کرنا - muzaahimat karna, روکنا - rokna, دور کرنا - duur karna, برجنا - Barajna, ٹوکنا - tokna, منع کرنا - mana karna, تعرض کرنا, ممانعت کرنا - mumaaneat karna and دفع کرنا - dafa karna
Whats the definition of prevent?
Definition of the prevent are
- stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- keep from happening or arising; make impossible
What is the synonym of prevent?
Synonym of word prevent are dissuade, obtain, object, prohibit, dispel, arrest, obtrude upon, bar, disallow, nail
What are the idioms with the word prevent?
Here are the idioms with the word prevent in them.
- A stumble may prevent a fall
What are the idioms related to prevent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prevent.
- Keep off
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
What are the quotes with word prevent?
Here are the quotes with the word prevent in them
- To rule one's anger is well to prevent it is better. — Tryon Edwards
- I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. — Walter Anderson
- What matters to me is that I do what I think is right and I see, I'm a numbers guy, that's my attitude. I know we have a debt tsunami coming, we are bankrupting this country and I'm in a position where I can actually advance ideas to prevent that from happening. That's exactly what I should be doing. — Paul Ryan
- Not every religion has to have St. Augustine's attitude to sex. Why even in our culture marriages are celebrated in a church, everyone present knows what is going to happen that night, but that doesn't prevent it being a religious ceremony. — Ludwig Wittgenstein