Poke meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Poke.
- (verb) : poke or thrust abruptly
- (noun) : someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- (noun) : a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- (noun) : (boxing) a blow with the fist
- (noun) : tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
- (noun) : a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- (verb) : make a hole by poking
- (verb) : stir by poking
- (verb) : search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- (verb) : hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
|He spoke||وہ بولا|
|I spoke||میں بولا|
|We spoke||ہم بولے|
More words related to the meanings of Poke
More words from Urdu related to Poke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہٹاناچڑھاناآگے کو بڑھاناتباہی وا بربادیبوناآگے کو بڑھناطاقت سے ٹھیلناجھٹکابستہچڑھائ کرنادولتی چھانٹنا یاپھیکناسلسلہٹکر کھاناہلنابرانگیختہ کرنابیندھنالعاب دہناچھل کودچھٹی کراناپیلناٹھوکرگھسیڑنارسی پروناجھولیسرکناداخل کرناچال چلناپیلذہن نشین کرناغارت گری کرناچاہتچھلانگتھیلیپل پڑنادولتیريتیٹکراناانتقاللگاناسال کرنااگلناہچکولا دینااندر ڈالناٹھوکر مارناحشومسترد کرناپشتارہسرکاناتاکید کرنااٹھا کر لے جانا ...
Idiom with the word Poke in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Poke
What are the meanings of Poke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poke in Urdu are پرونا - pirona, تھیلی - thaeli, جیب - jeyb, بوری - bori, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna and اندر ڈالنا - andar daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Poke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poke?
Meanings of poke are پرونا - pirona, تھیلی - thaeli, جیب - jeyb, بوری - bori, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna and اندر ڈالنا - andar daalna
Whats the definition of poke?
Definition of the poke are
- poke or thrust abruptly
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- (boxing) a blow with the fist
- tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
- a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- make a hole by poking
- stir by poking
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
What is the synonym of poke?
Synonym of word poke are penetrate, saccade, pocketcomb, file, sac, pouch, bouri, pocket, sackfuls, bag
What are the idioms with the word poke?
Here are the idioms with the word poke in them.
- Do not poke into the rest of hornets
What are the idioms related to poke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poke.
- One grain fills not a sack but helps his fellows
- The epicure puts his purse into his belly and the miser his belly into his purse
- Put back
- A chip of the old block
- Chips of the same block
What are the quotes with word poke?
Here are the quotes with the word poke in them
- I'll do humor about myself, I'll poke fun and everything, but that's me and I can do it to me. I think it's cruel to do it to somebody else. — Delta Burke
- Smile, it's better than a poke in the eye. — Douglas Horton
How to use poke in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use poke in a sentence.
- He spoke — وہ بولا
- I spoke — میں بولا
- We spoke — ہم بولے