Remove meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Remove.
- (verb) : go away or leave
- (verb) : kill intentionally and with premeditation
- (noun) : degree of figurative distance or separation
- (verb) : get rid of something abstract
- (verb) : remove from a position or an office
- (verb) : cause to leave
- (verb) : remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- (verb) : shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
The great fear that hung over the business community in the 1970s was death by regulation, and the great goal of the conservative movement, as it rose to triumph in the 1980s, was to remove that threat - to keep OSHA, the EPA, and the FTC from choking off entrepreneurship with their infernal meddling in the marketplace.
More words related to the meanings of Remove
More words from Urdu related to Remove
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remove meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نمائش کرنااٹھاناشائع کرنانگاہ رکھناسونٹے سے خبر لیناباز کرنابرگزیدہمددسکیڑناالٹاچلنادروازہکاشی کرناجدا ہوناگیرناجھکاناتوڑ کرنامحلہتھالاوجھل ہوناآواز نکالناپیش کَرناباندھناشکستتردید کرنامرتب کرناصادر ہونانگہبانی کرناتصادمبہم کرناسواہڑتال کرناڈال دیناچننااقتباسادھر ادھر کر ديناجان بچاناڈلاناراہریافت کرناجدامدد کرناانڈیلناتبدیلیہٹا لے جاناطرفڈونگااوجھل کرنانظر آنادور کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Remove in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Remove
|Shut off||بند کرنا۔ نکالنا|
|Stand down||مقابلے سے نکالنا|
|Think out||تدبیر نکالنا|
|Think up||سوچنا نکالنا|
|To give one the push||ٹوکری سے نکالنا|
|To pick holes in||غلطیاں نکالنا|
|Turn away||نوکری سے نکالنا|
|Pluck out||اچانک نکالنا یا کھنیچنا|
What are the meanings of Remove in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remove in Urdu are بچانا - bachaana, نکالنا - nikalna, الٹنا - ulatna, ہٹانا - hataana and سرکانا - sarkaana. To understand how would you translate the word Remove in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remove or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remove synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remove. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remove in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remove in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remove with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remove?
Meanings of remove are بچانا - bachaana, نکالنا - nikalna, الٹنا - ulatna, ہٹانا - hataana and سرکانا - sarkaana
Whats the definition of remove?
Definition of the remove are
- go away or leave
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- degree of figurative distance or separation
- get rid of something abstract
- remove from a position or an office
- cause to leave
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
What is the synonym of remove?
Synonym of word remove are retrieve, disengage, overset, dispose, guard, shift, sell, rescue, disclose, coups
What are the idioms with the word remove?
Here are the idioms with the word remove in them.
- Who remove stones bruise their own fingers
What are the idioms related to remove?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remove.
- A little saving is no sin
- He who protects a guilty person is preparing a crime against himself
- Nor is it less a virtue to take care of property than to acquire it
- Pleasure pain prin ciple
- Put by
What are the quotes with word remove?
Here are the quotes with the word remove in them
- There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality. — Pablo Picasso
- The foundation of empire is art and science. Remove them or degrade them, and the empire is no more. Empire follows art and not vice versa as Englishmen suppose. — William Blake
- Thankfully, beauty is easier to remove than apply, and a swipe of demaquillage in the right direction and you are you once again. — Margaret Cho
- The great fear that hung over the business community in the 1970s was death by regulation, and the great goal of the conservative movement, as it rose to triumph in the 1980s, was to remove that threat - to keep OSHA, the EPA, and the FTC from choking off entrepreneurship with their infernal meddling in the marketplace. — Thomas Frank