Take away meanings in Urdu
Take away Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Take away.
- (verb) : take out or remove
- (verb) : get rid of something abstract
- (verb) : buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food
- (verb) : take from a person or place
- (adjective satellite) : of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
- (verb) : remove from a certain place, environment, or mental or emotional state; transport into a new location or state
- (verb) : take away a part from; diminish
- (verb) : remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
Today there are people trying to take away rights that our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers fought for: our right to vote, our right to choose, affordable quality education, equal pay, access to health care. We the people can't let that happen.
More words related to the meanings of Take away
More words from Urdu related to Take away
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Take away meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھینچناانتخاب کرناتبدیلیدیکھنے دیناجانبخارج کرناشادی کرناکاڑھنابجزمافیہ خارج کرناظاہِر کَرنااتار دیناکھیننچناپرورش دینادستک دیناترغیب دیناچال چلنارواج دیناپھینک دیناسوراخآفکڑکناراستہ دیناکشش کرنامنتخب کرنادریافت کرناشہر بدرنکال پھینکنانمائشڈشنمائش کرناجنبشلگناسنوارنااقداماشاعتدفع کرناتفریق کرناپاؤں اکھاڑنالے لیناشگافکشید کرنااختیار کرلینارددہپکڑنانگرانیڈھالنافروخت کرناچھڑاناسوا ...
Idioms with the word Take away in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Take away
What are the meanings of Take away in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Take away in Urdu are ہٹانا - hataana and نکالنا - nikalna. To understand how would you translate the word Take away in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Take away or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Take away synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Take away. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Take away in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Take away in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Take away with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by take away?
Meanings of take away are ہٹانا - hataana and نکالنا - nikalna
Whats the definition of take away?
Definition of the take away are
- take out or remove
- get rid of something abstract
- buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food
- take from a person or place
- of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises
- remove from a certain place, environment, or mental or emotional state; transport into a new location or state
- take away a part from; diminish
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
What is the synonym of take away?
Synonym of word take away are diverging, subtract, effuse, elicit, strike, show, educe, distil, shift, sell
What are the idioms with the word take away?
Here are the idioms with the word take away in them.
- Fortune can take away our wealth but not our courage
- Take away feel and you take away fire
What are the idioms related to take away?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word take away.
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
- Fetch off
- Give forth
- Give it to one
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
What are the quotes with word take away?
Here are the quotes with the word take away in them
- So, I think that Marilyn, what she gave the world, and in many ways Kennedy too, was that they had dreams and they didn't allow anybody to take away their dreams. — Sally Kirkland
- Today there are people trying to take away rights that our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers fought for: our right to vote, our right to choose, affordable quality education, equal pay, access to health care. We the people can't let that happen. — Kerry Washington
- When you go to the movies with your whole family, it's a different experience. For some reason, it's something that you're all doing together and you take away something special in that. — Vin Diesel
- With everything that is complex, we learn. If you don't learn, then it's an utter and abject failure. If you do learn, and you're able to apply that to the next situation, then you take away a measure of success. — Benjamin Carson