Quantity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Quantity.
- (noun) : how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- (noun) : an adequate or large amount
- (noun) : the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
Beauty is composed of an eternal, invariable element whose quantity is extremely difficult to determine, and a relative element which might be, either by turns or all at once, period, fashion, moral, passion.
More words related to the meanings of Quantity
More words from Urdu related to Quantity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quantity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Quantity
What are the meanings of Quantity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quantity in Urdu are حد - had, ناپ - naap, جسامت - jasaamat, مقدار - miqdaar, وسعت - wusat, قدر - qadr and پیمانہ - paemaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Quantity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quantity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quantity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quantity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quantity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quantity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quantity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quantity?
Meanings of quantity are حد - had, ناپ - naap, جسامت - jasaamat, مقدار - miqdaar, وسعت - wusat, قدر - qadr and پیمانہ - paemaanah
Whats the definition of quantity?
Definition of the quantity are
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- an adequate or large amount
- the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
What is the synonym of quantity?
Synonym of word quantity are boundary, meter, hugeness, volutes, comprehensiveness, mass, greatness, space, barrier, mete
What are the idioms related to quantity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quantity.
- Much of a muchness
- Emerald type
- Push the bottle
- Size up
- By the yard
What are the quotes with word quantity?
Here are the quotes with the word quantity in them
- Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art. — Frederic Chopin
- Beauty is composed of an eternal, invariable element whose quantity is extremely difficult to determine, and a relative element which might be, either by turns or all at once, period, fashion, moral, passion. — Jean Luc Godard
- The intention to live as long as possible isn't one of the mind's best intentions, because quantity isn't the same as quality. — Deepak Chopra
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity. — Calvin Coolidge