Sect meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Sect.
- (noun) : a dissenting clique
- (noun) : a subdivision of a larger religious group
- جو ايک رہبَر يا پيشواکی تَقليد کَرتے ہوں
It's really cool to know that you've put something together that isn't for a particular audience. It's so often that a TV show can really only speak to one sect of the population, and this really is something that appeals to a worldwide fan base. People who are into the pursuit of knowledge. Their reaction has meant the world to us.
More words from Urdu related to Sect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وَفاداریعقلیتعرفیتدیناعتبارجھنڈلوگوں کا ایک طَبقہجماعتاعتقاداسلوب عقلیعلممعتقداتعقِيدہفِرقہقومزمرہباورمدرسہاصول عقائدمذہبنظریات کا نظاماِيماندعوتوثوققبیلایک پیشے کے لوگسکولگروہایمانبَھروسَہمعقوللقبدھرمیقینفریققبیلہطبقہآساستدلالمسئلہمتاعتمادپارٹیقوم کا ایک طَبقہمرتبہعقیدتدرس گاہقولعقائد کا مجموعہمَذہَب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sect
What are the meanings of Sect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sect in Urdu are مذہب - mazhab and فرقہ - firqah. To understand how would you translate the word Sect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sect?
Meanings of sect are مذہب - mazhab and فرقہ - firqah
Whats the definition of sect?
Definition of the sect are
- a dissenting clique
- a subdivision of a larger religious group
- جو ايک رہبَر يا پيشواکی تَقليد کَرتے ہوں
What is the synonym of sect?
Synonym of word sect are denomination, belief, rationalism, tribe, creed, party, blasphemy, class, guild, religieuse
What are the idioms related to sect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sect.
- A good life is the only religion
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- It matters not what religion an ill man is of
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
What are the quotes with word sect?
Here are the quotes with the word sect in them
- It's really cool to know that you've put something together that isn't for a particular audience. It's so often that a TV show can really only speak to one sect of the population, and this really is something that appeals to a worldwide fan base. People who are into the pursuit of knowledge. Their reaction has meant the world to us. — David Krumholtz
- Every sect is a moral check on its neighbour. Competition is as wholesome in religion as in commerce. — Walter Savage Landor
- The novelist must look on humanity without partiality or prejudice. His sympathy, like that of the historian, must be unbounded, and untainted by sect or party. — Goldwin Smith
- He who begins by loving Christianity more than Truth, will proceed by loving his sect or church better than Christianity, and end in loving himself better than all. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge