Shortage meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Shortage.
- (noun) : an acute insufficiency
- (noun) : the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
Here's what the right-wing has in, there's no shortage of the natural resources of ignorance, apathy, hate, fear. As long as those things are in the collective conscious and unconscious, the Republicans will have some votes.
More words related to the meanings of Shortage
More words from Urdu related to Shortage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shortage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاقہخطاعزیزگھاٹاِنکاریفرقتنازکیحرجخرابیمعافیناکامی کی صُورَتمحتاج ہوناچھوٹاانحطاطتردیدگھاٹاکم یابیعدیمسوکھاچاند کا گھٹاؤںمانگناگرانیچہیتاکوتاہیسلبناغہگھٹناخم یازہمجرائیقلیلناکافی پَنقاصر ہوناناتخفیف ہوناانکارغیر حاضریضعفٹوٹامساک باراںزوال آناضرورتاکالپیارےچھوٹا پنگھٹیچھوٹی تعدادنقصانخسارہچھوٹا ہونااتلاف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shortage
What are the meanings of Shortage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shortage in Urdu are کمی - kami, قلت - qillat, قحط - qahet and فقدان - fuqdaaan. To understand how would you translate the word Shortage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shortage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shortage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shortage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shortage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shortage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shortage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shortage?
Meanings of shortage are کمی - kami, قلت - qillat, قحط - qahet and فقدان - fuqdaaan
Whats the definition of shortage?
Definition of the shortage are
- an acute insufficiency
- the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
What is the synonym of shortage?
Synonym of word shortage are impairment, reducement, lackadaisically, insufficiency, falling, lacker, famishes, deficit, indeficiency, incipiency
What are the idioms related to shortage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shortage.
- Fall short
- Lack of interest
- He that resolves to deal with none but honest men must leave off dealing
- More die by food than famine
- Go without
What are the quotes with word shortage?
Here are the quotes with the word shortage in them
- All societies on the verge of death are masculine. A society can survive with only one man no society will survive a shortage of women. — Germaine Greer
- Here's what the right-wing has in, there's no shortage of the natural resources of ignorance, apathy, hate, fear. As long as those things are in the collective conscious and unconscious, the Republicans will have some votes. — Janeane Garofalo
- If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. — Milton Friedman
- I don't think there's a shortage of material in the world. Or in my head. I just pray for continued good health, because I've got other stories to tell. — Richard Russo